Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So nothing fits her from the store and I had read you can make them out of socks so I used my daughter's small socks to make her a one lol.. Hat was to big to get her ears through the holes or is it her ears are to small lol.. As you can see she is like Mommy really!!
<br>

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aww, so cute only 8 weeks. she looks so tiny, do you know how much she weighs? :)
No I don't. I need to get some kitchen scales she wont weigh on my digital bathroom scales at all.

·
Registered
78 Posts
so cute!
nothing fits my Klein either. gave socks a try but did not work first time around... i guess i will give it another try, this is too cute!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
so cute!
nothing fits my Klein either. gave socks a try but did not work first time around... i guess i will give it another try, this is too cute!
I made Dottie's out of those stretch socks,so there's a bit of give when you put it on

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so cute!

Yeah I used a tiny girls sock its just an ankle sock. I watched an instructional video online to help lol..

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
She is absolutely adorable and that striped sock is too perfect! I wonder if ferret stuff would fit her? Taz's first harness was a harness dress for a ferret. It adjusted with velcro and was almost too small for her. Holly is so tiny though it might be too big for her. I found a note in my nightstand drawer where I'd measured Taz when I first got her. Her neck was 4 1/2 in, back 5 in and girth 7 in. What are Holly's measurements?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She is absolutely adorable and that striped sock is too perfect! I wonder if ferret stuff would fit her? Taz's first harness was a harness dress for a ferret. It adjusted with velcro and was almost too small for her. Holly is so tiny though it might be too big for her. I found a note in my nightstand drawer where I'd measured Taz when I first got her. Her neck was 4 1/2 in, back 5 in and girth 7 in. What are Holly's measurements?
That's a good question about her measurements but I do not have a measuring tape that bends lol. I used to have one in a sewing kit and well over the years the kids have got it and who knows where it is now. 2 things I need are that and a scale lol. I will look into the ferret clothes.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
This makes me want a little one!!! It's a good thing Lulu can't read. Irresistable doll!!!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone we love her so much :)

Wow. That's too cute. I wish we had Venus as a puppy.
This is actually the first time we have ever got a puppy. I always liked the idea of a trained ready to go dog. We had a collie for 11 years we got her at 1 yrs old till she passed a few years ago then with that loss it took me awhile to let another in which is my older Chi Zoe found us at age 2 but she is 4 now and is the sweetest thing ever and the first time I have ever had a small dog. So we decided to go puppy route this time since I stay at home and have older children that are pretty much self sufficient.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts