Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby girl is growing up. I guess I should have thought about this before but those tiniest cloth they sell at pet stores and disposable diapers are to big on her and just slide off. Does anyone on here custom make them or know of anyone whom does? She started bleeding yesterday but then today she stopped. Is that normal? Yes she would have been spayed before her first heat but do to her medical issues I was told it was to risky to have her done.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Does she need any diapers on her,Dottie is small and she just cleans herself never any mess about,as she's so small there's nothing much there.She can't be spayed either too risky

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well though it is little and she is licking there it's just the thought of it being more sanitary LOL. Right now I have somewhat made one using one of my daughter's little socks lol it is so far working ok but not the greatest fit. I seen some cute ones on Etsy that I think I will order a couple though I am sure she will be over this heat since they are made to order but have for next time. Unless I can find someone on here that makes them I would order from them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts