"Enough already with the picture taking mom!"

"Okay, I'll look cute, but only if it's the very last picture!"

Some random pics from earlier this month:

Eeek! It's Lilly the killer Chi!

Pretty in purple

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Holly is gorgeous, her little purple sweater is adorable and suits her very well!
Lilly looks great, happy, she's lucky she found you. And I love Garfield too. :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
haha! She looks precious! Mine had the same fit. Somehow a human baby and a Chi just do not have the same shoulder and neck proportions. At least hers is pretty and festive. My girl's looked like they were in a hospital with their stark white!

Sure hope she is recovering well!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holly is gorgeous, her little purple sweater is adorable and suits her very well!
Lilly looks great, happy, she's lucky she found you. And I love Garfield too. :)
Funny you mentioned the name Garfield. That's what came to my mind too when I first saw him! lol Speaking of Garfield (actually named Morris by my neighbor's son), he was a stray as well that was found a few months ago.

haha! She looks precious! Mine had the same fit. Somehow a human baby and a Chi just do not have the same shoulder and neck proportions. At least hers is pretty and festive. My girl's looked like they were in a hospital with their stark white!

Sure hope she is recovering well!
It's funny, I almost got an all white one. I'm glad I didn't now as I wouldn't want her looking like she's wearing a hospital gown! lol

She seems to be doing well, at least she did up until last night. She ended up unloading all over the bed after she got excited. :( The second time my husband was able to stop her, but not before she tinkled a bit. She's never done this before. I do remember reading a thread on here about incontinence problems after being spayed. I certainly hope this isn't the case? :confused: :help:

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts