Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I didn't want to derail someones thread asking you this - but I love your siggy and how the HECK did you get that shot? Is it photoshopped lol? So cute just wanted to say that. :love4:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe well that was a great job. I really sat there for a minute staring at it trying to decide if it was real or not cuz it's just so perfect. :D sorry the secrets out!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I'm so technologically challenged photoshopped never crossed my mind. duh! I thought, man, how amazing she got a pic of that. That was so cooooooool. LOL!!!! No matter what I LOVE it!!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Haha, I knew I wasn't alone. ;) Funny I just pmd you two days ago telling you how
much I love your siggy, and now there is a whole thread just for compliments! :love10:
It's great, you deserve it Hollysmom, you are talented and did a really good job.
I love it when people take time to make siggies, they add life to the threads,
decorate them and make them more fun. I love that picture of Holly, she looks
so pretty.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Haha, I knew I wasn't alone. ;) Funny I just pmd you two days ago telling you how
much I love your siggy, and now there is a whole thread just for compliments! :love10:
It's great, you deserve it Hollysmom, you are talented and did a really good job.
I love it when people take time to make siggies, they add life to the threads,
decorate them and make them more fun. I love that picture of Holly, she looks
so pretty.
I agree, it definitely adds life to the threads. :)

Thank you (again) LS! You always say the sweetest things! :daisy:

I see it now, maybe it's my wifi.
Love it, it looks so real :D
Thank you Charlotte. I love all your siggys. But I love Daisy even more. :love4:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts