Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's been, hmm, maybe a year since I've had a chance to just take a break and log in here? A lot's been going on, and I can post more about that later, but I just wanted to stop in and say hi :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Samantha!!!! How are you?! You have a baby now, right? How's Jerry and his job? Still truckin? Gosh, it's been forever but I've thought of you often. I hope you are doing well and Jack and Venus too. Post some pics of them and also of your new baby!!! :)

So happy you are back. :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Glad to see you back and Happy Birthday! :)

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes! We have a baby now :) His name is Gabriel, he was born January 10th at 11:31 pm, and was 8 pounds 8.2 ounces, and 21.5 inches long. I'm still surprised a lot of the time, but I'm so glad I was able to have a baby. Jer's still driving truck. He tried to find local work while I was pregnant, but it just didn't work out. We lost our home, and sold a lot of our things to pay what we could, and we're now living in a single bedroom apartment. But things are finally coming together. Jack and Venus are doing just awesome. They took to the baby right away. Jack will take naps with him if I lay Gabe down on the floor. I'll get some pictures posted hopefully tonight sometime :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Congrats on your baby! I cant wait to see pics :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hi Samantha, So glad to have you back. Congrats on your little one. We need photos of the baby and of course the fur babies too.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts