Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to wait for all of Mimi's half birthday presents to arrive before posting a thread but after I opened our package today, I could not wait!
I've always wanted an Animals Matter Katie Puff dog bed but didn't want to spend $$$$$. Luckily gilt.com had them on special last Wednesday for half off! Although it wasn't my favorite color, it was the last one left since they all sold out in a matter of minutes.
Omg this is the most amazing, soft, plush, thick, gorgeous dog bed I have ever seen, ever!! Now I totally understand the insane price tag. I love it so much I want one more for mojo and lola's side of the crate. Now if only her other stuff would get here already!

Anyway, here it is!!

Mimi aporoves!

Mommy I cannot bewieve dis is for me!!
I iz never coming out!

Compared to their bessie and barnie bed

Sooooo thick and plush!

Lola loves it too!

I wanna try it too please!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh Brody would LOVE LOVE LOVE that!!! If you see another sale, for sure let me know! :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Stunning bed & gorgeous most kissable pups! :love2:

The bed looks awesome, I could see myself trying to snuggle in it, lol. Love it!

I love the color Zoranoushka, it goes perfectly with your home.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hi Zorana,
I Love that bed. of course now I really want one for my girls. lol. I did a search and , omg, you are right, they are a lot of money. half price would be great though... so , I think if I ever see them for half price , i'll have to get one.
did you get the XS 20 inch size ? ( I would love the pink ! )
the pics are really cute. Mimi looks so pretty in her bed. her ear fringe is getting longer, I love it :)

oh, and I cant wait to find out what the other presents are !!!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stunning bed & gorgeous most kissable pups! :love2:

The bed looks awesome, I could see myself trying to snuggle in it, lol. Love it!

I love the color Zoranoushka, it goes perfectly with your home.
Glad u like the color, I wasnt too excited about it when I ordered it but its not so bad!! Pups said u gotta come here and smooch them. ;)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi Zorana,
I Love that bed. of course now I really want one for my girls. lol. I did a search and , omg, you are right, they are a lot of money. half price would be great though... so , I think if I ever see them for half price , i'll have to get one.
did you get the XS 20 inch size ? ( I would love the pink ! )
the pics are really cute. Mimi looks so pretty in her bed. her ear fringe is getting longer, I love it :)

oh, and I cant wait to find out what the other presents are !!!
I knew you would love it!! Its actually the small 24" however the inside is actually 10 by 10" which I didn't know. By the time I got the email and checked them out there was a small in chocolate and an xl in tan which was like 42"
I would like to get a bigger one for mojo and lola bc lola is not a snuggler.

Mimi's fur is getting longer and so silky. It was kinda coarse for a little bit and I hated it. She has lost all her baby teeth except for 1 vampire tooth!

I cannot wait to show you the rest of the stuff, thought about telling u but that wouldn't be as fun!! ;)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Well let's wait a few more days just in case we get shot!!!!! :(
Jk, I think we will be ok.

Girl, if these crazies even touch one blade of grass on your lawn I'm going to
have some serious butt whooping to do! You & Bry didn't do anything wrong,
if they dare to do anything you call the police, without hesitation. But I think
that they are simply trying to scare you, just talking a whole lot, nothing more.

I'm sad that they are still causing you such stress. Really wish I could help.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
OMG! I love that bed! I want one - for me! I could just imagine falling back on it! Like falling on a cloud! What a lucky little girl!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Girl, if these crazies even touch one blade of grass on your lawn I'm going to
have some serious butt whooping to do! You & Bry didn't do anything wrong,
if they dare to do anything you call the police, without hesitation. But I think
that they are simply trying to scare you, just talking a whole lot, nothing more.

I'm sad that they are still causing you such stress. Really wish I could help.
I think we will be ok! I appreciate you just listening, ur a great friend my dear! Thank you so much!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts