Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got up the nerve to leave Gracie out of the crate unsupervised for what I considered to be a short, harmless trip to the grocery store. She's 100% housetrained, but she's only 6 months, so of course I would not leave her unsupervised for any serious length of time...And, I obviously cannot trust Pedro to watch her, I've learned...

I'm a little obsessive compulsive (family and friends would say 'alot')- my bed is perfectly made every morning before I leave for work - pillows arranged just so, quilt lined up with the lines of the mattress, etc.

This is what I found when I got home from the store - it was beautifully made up when I left:

Wide shot so you can see the pillows they obviously did not need:

And, Gracie, chewing on a toy serenely in the midst of the sheets, blankets and pillows:

I think we had a little bit of "Risky Business" going on. :hello1:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL That is sooo cute! Looks like she did a good job though other than messing up the bed! Looks like once she got up there she wanted to snuggle up and get under those nice warm covers! LOL My fiance doesn't like when they eat their treats in the bed but it doesn't bother me I just whip out the mini vac! LOL

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm seriously wondering if I accidentally made up the bed with the treat in it this morning...If so, I'm sure in her little mind, I deserved it!

Pedro was just looking helpless when I walked upstairs and saw it. He is loose on his own every day, so I know it was Gracie! Besides, she's the one who loves to burrow up under the covers every night!

No, they didn't even get a scolding, I was laughing so hard. And I forced myself to leave the mess so my husband can see it when he gets home from work...He's the one who always says Gracie is mature enough to be left out of the crate when we aren't going to be gone long...

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL so funny! Looks like they had fun! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
That is just too cute!! That's not a mess, Mom, that's a work of art! :D

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
LOL! That is so funny!