Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kids had a busy weekend! We needed to fix a few things so Friday we went to Home Depot with my parents. Sonny has to be with Grandpa as it is a boy store!

Then they got to meet their 3 month old little brother (same parents as my 2)

Zeus

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The kids had fun :) but I am over cold and snow

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Was it Chi meetup at the depot ? can't believe you still have snow,here we had ice this morning and there was a car crash,5 ambulances had to come out,UK just can't cope with snow/ice

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was it Chi meetup at the depot ? can't believe you still have snow,here we had ice this morning and there was a car crash,5 ambulances had to come out,UK just can't cope with snow/ice
No Home Depot was just my two but yeah a couple of us met at Petsmart Saturday to meet Zeus. He is too cute!

Yeah we received another 8" Sunday Night :foxes15: I swear Sadie is still doing the snow dance but I am over snow.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
looks like they had a great day...love the pics...its interesting that the little brother is a totally different color than your two...Sonny and BG look like twins to me ..too cute...

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Awwwwwww their little bro is sooooo cute!!! Love the jacket on him! ^,^ hahaha my fav was the tongue pic rofl! Snow snow snow!!!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah BG and Sonny look like their dad. Their mom is mostly white with chocolate patches

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh yeah they were fun to watch this weekend lots of adventures!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wonderful photo's, I wish Amberleah lou lou like snow, she just wants me to pick her up she cold.
BG is 3.5 years old and just this year decided she was ok with it so there is hope LOL.

Plus the hounds make paths for her :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts