Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya :wave:

ive had my lil tyke for 2weeks now and i still havent got him a bed!

hes been sleeping in bed with me..(as thats what he used to do with his old owner)

but i want to get him sleeping in his own bed..

ive looked everywhere for a bed..i want a wooden bed, but they cost sooo much..im going to make my own...with the help of my dad :)

has anyone else done this..if so i would love to see some pixs???

thanks
*S*

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: we bought a doll bed from IKEA (toy/kid section) and it was around $20 Canadian dollars...they love it...they sell just the wooden bed, no cushions or anything is cute, and if you wanted to paint it you could paint it any color...if you don't wanna buy one check around for styles and just copy the look, I bet is gonna be fun.. :wink:

P.S. I don't know if all IKEA have them but the cushion and the bowls we got from the IKEA pet section and the carpet from the bathroom section..lol :D

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Awww that bed is really nice - so cute! i might even look in IKEA lol! oooh im all excited now lol! :lol:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Seren said:
Looked online and IKEA dont seem to sell them in U.K :( I want one! *stamps feet*! :lol:
:wink: You might have to try an actual IKEA store or call them cause it doesn't show online at all but here we can find it if we walk through the toys/kid section where they have all the wood dolls, houses, tea sets and stuff. Good luck. :wave:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Hi Vala :wave: :D Yes ill have to go to IKEA. Its quite far from me but worth it if im going on a shopping spree - any excuse hehehe! :wink: :)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Ive managed to get round my boyfriend to make a bed for my puppy. A 3 sided sofa type. Ive drawn it for him, and he said it should be quite straightforward to make :) Dont think i should paint it until shes finished teething tho'! :lol:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
star said:
hehe going to ikea on sunday..hopeing they will have the bed for tyke :):):):) and a bed for me :):):):)

seren i go to the croydon ikea, if you go to the same one..ill let you know if they have them :)

star xx
I was in ikea croyden yesterday , great store ( and only 25mins from me ) I have an ikea bed , there great as they are low to the ground so my boy can get on and off it easy ( he sleeps in the bed with me :) )

·
Registered
825 Posts
Hi Star :wave: :) i live miles from you (North Wales) but thanx and i hope you get both beds! I sure will post pics. Getting the wood etc next week. :D :wink:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
Vala , I just love to see photos of your 'stinky' he
reminds me so much of my fizzy :)
:D :D Thanks, and I love Fizzy pics because HE reminds me of Stinky...how funny is that..we have a couple of lookalikes! :D :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts