Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did this over the weekend and it was like my girls knew I'd made it for them. As soon as I put it on the couch they jumped right in it and took naps lol.
I made the pillow velcro so I can take out the stuffing and wash it/put in new stuffing as needed. So far so good, now I just need to make a big one :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!
You would not believe what I used lol... Joann's had clearance on the fake snow people use to decorate with and its a little softer than the regular poly-fil...so I got a bunch of bags for 90% off! I figure if anything gets spilled on the pillow I can just open it up , toss the filling, wash the cover an re-stuff :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Wow! You did an amazing job with that. My Mom is a lefty I am a righty so while she is super crafty it was hard when I was at the age that I wanted to learn that stuff for her to teach me. I am not crafty but would like to be.

Those would sell on etsy ~ you did an amazing job with it.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I just LOVE seeing how creative and talented people are!
It's a wonderful bed, super adorable and looks oh so cozy!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks ladies :)
I was considering putting a few on Etsy with some other fabrics because the stuffing is all hypo allergenic and my chi's loved it :) They are pretty picky so I'm very suprised and happy at their reactions!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Great job, idea Chilala!!!
My don't we have a bunch of talented ladies
on this forum. Awesome.:)
Blessings.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.