Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PHP:
Big haul for us at least, as we almost never get to buy any "extras".
Got the puppies a few things for Christmas!

Micha got a brand new coat! That she absolutely loathes. I just wanted something to keep her warm and they were out of the cute ones. She hates the hood, I'm going to have to pin it to the back of the coat. It's really cool though because she refuses to move, so I can take her in the store with her bottom wrapped up and everyone thinks she's a human baby.

A pretty new bowl set, and some conditioner that smells absolutely heavenly.

I also got them two fabrics for Joanns. The all pink one is going to be a pillow for each of their kennels, and the hot chocolate one is going to be Michas cage cover. Apparently she likes them, because I couldn't get her off of them for a good picture.

I know some people wanted to see Micha's tail, here it is :)

And the video. Don't worry, I never, ever Leila unattended on a leash. I feed the pups breakfast in their kennels, take Micha outside to go potty, and Leila doesn't have to go for a good 30 minutes so I make my breakfast and then take her out. She would rather be on the leashn for a half hour than stuck in the cage she's been in all night. And the collar situation is because she chews her collars off so I have go buy her 4th one.
Excuse the mess, I keep a puppy pad under her and she destroyed it, lol.

VIDEO: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ashleyjphotography/8291720167/in/photostream?likes_hd=1

They played for the first time! I think it's because Leila was leashed, so Micha felt safer. And Leila can't be so rough (she likes to hit and tackle and stuff).

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
I wanted to see her tail, it is so cute. Love all their Christmas stuff. The fabric is really pretty and happy looking. I could not down load the video, my computer won't let me..:(

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww Misha's so darn cute! :love2: Love the bowls too!
I couldn't watch the vid either. :( I was looking forward to it.

Reactions: Mrs.J.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i love that bowl!hehehe i saw that jacket at tj maxx! LOL~~ didnt have kc's size tho ^^ only the tiny xs one!~ hummm i love love new shampoos and conditioners esp. when they smell good for the furballs!!! :D i'll have to check out ur vid soon! these hauls are so much fun huh ^^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts