Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep it's been a while. here i am sharing some things i've been working on lately. hope you guys like it :) i call it DreamChii PouChii

these 2 were made especially for custom orders.
i only got a little bit left of these chihuahua ones which i cant find to order anymore.
i got plenty of other cute patterns laying around, let me know if you're interested~~ :albino:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
SUPER cute! :p
Great job!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Those are really cute!:love5: Too bad you can't get more of that chihuahua material.:foxes15: I wish they made more materials with chihuahuas on them! Keep up the good work with your sewing!!!:D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
these are so cute...how much are they?
hey apple robot :) prices vary by size. the ones shown here are 6.5 x 4.5 which are $20 free shipping. if u want bigger i'll get u the price for it

i'd like to order one. email or pm me with info :)
will do :)

SUPER cute! :p
Great job!
thanks so mucch!

Those are really cute!:love5: Too bad you can't get more of that chihuahua material.:foxes15: I wish they made more materials with chihuahuas on them! Keep up the good work with your sewing!!!:D
i know! im bummed...i hope it comes soon. they only had 18 yards left in stock the day i ordered them :( its very hard to find breed specific prints at all!~ thank u shelly!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts