Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My chis don't tend to wear collars seeing as I use harnesses (they don't like wearing both and scratch scratch scratch non stop), but I decided to make these little necklaces just for fun and so far they don't seem to bother Lilo at all. They turned out better than I expected too so I thought I'd show them here. hehe I'll have to make a boyish one for Rocky next. :p

I haven't managed to snap a good picture of her wearing it yet so here's this one instead, just because it's cute. :p

And another one because why not? :D
Watching people and cars from a window. Although I'm surprised she can see anything through that (yuck).... the joys of living on a busy road in central London! lol

·
Registered
479 Posts
So cute! You should start an Etsy and sell them online! I bet if you made owner matching, as someone suggested, they would sell like crazy!! What a great idea! Chi necklaces!! I know Princess Corona would buy one!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So cute! You should start an Etsy and sell them online! I bet if you made owner matching, as someone suggested, they would sell like crazy!! What a great idea! Chi necklaces!! I know Princess Corona would buy one!
Aww thank you so much! I actually started an Etsy shop a few years ago, but never ended up using it or putting anything up for sale. Maybe I should then! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts