Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have been making my own dog biscuits for over a month now, and my furbabies love them so much that I thought I would try to sell them. Currently I have perfected my peanut butter, dog bone shaped, small (chihuahua sized :) ) biscuits, and my cheddar garlic, small heart shaped, biscuits. If you're interested please contact me. A small bag is $5.00 and a large bag is $8.00. I use all organic products, and test them on my own babies, so I always know they're safe. They contain all natural ingredients and no preservatives, sweetners, onion, or salt. I hated some of the things that other companies put into their product, like animal by-products so that's why I started making my own. Send me a message if you're interested :) :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
thanks for the treats! Rico and lola love them. I think bitesize pieces would be great. Less messy when I brake them up! That way I would not need to break them!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL! I'm working on those right now. I need them too for training purposes. They are so fragrant that the dogs will smell the tiny peice and I won't go through them so quickly, and they won't get fat :wink: I'm glad your babies liked them. I'll be making more soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts