Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i saw this recipe on the pilates site i have been going to since i have been doin in home pilates now! yahoooooo!!!! okay so here we go i just had to get the babycakes donut maker! haha! :coolwink:

most of the ingredients plus the eggs and almond milk

after 5 mins of baking! WALLAH!

You take them out one by one with this cute little pitchfork it comes with the cooling grill

here's how the healthy ones came out ! my parents ate half of this plate LOL...i made a whole new batch for the boyfriend too!

here's the decorated one hehe! i wanted to go for the homer simpson doughnut look :lol: and KC's donut pillow!

in the boxes all ready to go for tomorrow to give to the bf :daisy:

the ones with the coconut shavings has a banana and almond milk glaze to it and the other is pink frosting and cute little sprinkles!

phew...this took me a couple hours to finish...so it was about 46 donuts in total :albino: that was fun! i love baking...but not the cleaning up part! :foxes15:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Oh they look delicious! I've been wanting to get one of those babycakes or popcakes maker for a while. And I love baking healthier versions of stuff like that.

Ugh, now because of you I'm starving and want mini doughnuts! :foxes15: :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh they look delicious! I've been wanting to get one of those babycakes or popcakes maker for a while. And I love baking healthier versions of stuff like that.

Ugh, now because of you I'm starving and want mini doughnuts! :foxes15: :D
u know i was really wary about those babycake machines but now that i tried this one i would say go for it! they actually work! LOL :lol: hahaha im sorry! they were good though! i mean...come on...my parents were sleeping and i forced them to eat a donut each...then they ended up eatin half of the plates. i made 23 donuts in 1 batch! and then another 23 in the other :smilebox:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
u know i was really wary about those babycake machines but now that i tried this one i would say go for it! they actually work! LOL :lol: hahaha im sorry! they were good though! i mean...come on...my parents were sleeping and i forced them to eat a donut each...then they ended up eatin half of the plates. i made 23 donuts in 1 batch! and then another 23 in the other :smilebox:
They went from being forced to eat one to eating half the plate? I'd say that's a good sign. :D Yeah I was worried they might not really work! but I think I'm gonna get one now. :D I can't eat doughnuts unless I make them myself anyway (gluten allergy and they don't sell gluten free doughnuts anywhere! :foxes15:) so that might be a good solution... better than deep frying which I can never be bothered to do since it's too messy! hehe

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Good job Pidge! I was skeptical at first, too! But we now have 2 baby cakes! A cupcake one and the pie one! They are great for summer when you don't want to heat the house with the oven! Also, plan on it being good in our camper, we don't have an oven! They really work!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Those look delicious Pidge! My dad has the babycakes machine too. He's always trying something new with them, usually not as healthy as yours ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good job Pidge! I was skeptical at first, too! But we now have 2 baby cakes! A cupcake one and the pie one! They are great for summer when you don't want to heat the house with the oven! Also, plan on it being good in our camper, we don't have an oven! They really work!
awesome!!!! lol i dont even notice the house gettin hot from the oven hmmm~ im so glad u put urs to use!!! mmm cupcakes and pie sound real good...lol

I'd have to say I'm partial to the pink ones because I like anything pink! They look really good. Did you know that last Thursday was national donut day?
hahaha! pink! yes thats why i made it lol!

They look so good and would go great with my cup of coffee. mmmmm
hahaha! what kind of coffee were u drinkin? :]

Those look delicious Pidge! My dad has the babycakes machine too. He's always trying something new with them, usually not as healthy as yours ;)
they were nommy! lol you should try makin somethin healthy! it'll make u feel better when ur eatin it!

Ohhhh yummy! I'll take some. :D
one order comin right up! LOL :daisy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts