Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I stated in another post, Britney had trouble getting on my new bed, so my mom made steps for her from our old couch cushions.

Hey, I can see over the bed!

Success!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahaha way to go girl! lmao the top layer looks like a tiny matress lol ;) chi so lucky! :albino:
LOL, I never thought about that. :laughing1:
they look so good Crystal your mum did an awesome job!
Britney looks happy to be up there :D xx
Thank you Claire, I'll let her know about your sweet compliment!

Awww that is so sweet.
Your mum did a great job on those!
Thanks Terri! It was a great surprise, since I was ready to buy steps for Britney.

That's just too cute! Did she know how to use them right away?
Thanks Kay! Yeah, she did know how to use them, but she gets soooo lazy. Even though she knows the purpose of them, she feels the need to whine at the bed :rolleyes: I'm like, "uh, no. You know how to get up here"

cheap and great idea !
Exactly!
your Mom is so thoughtful and creative! :)
Thanks Therese! She always says, "I hate little dogs" yet she does something like that :laughing1:
LOL what a great idea... i love the photo of her peaking over the bed.. what an angel!
Thanks Cathryn! I like that pic too
Oh that is great! Bless her little heart now she can climb up with no troubles at all:) I used to have 2 little chi's and we had to make a pillow ramp for them so they could get on the bed....they were 16 and 21 years old!
Oh my gosh Darlene! 16 and 21?! Wow!

What a great idea to recycle something you have for a useful purpose to help a chi.
Exactly! We just had them in our guest bedroom, so why not, right?
those are awesome lil steps
thanks!
that is just soo sweet x
Isn't it? i love them :)
what a great idea! haha thats to cute :)
Thanks!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Crystal these are perfect!!! OMG, your Mom is brilliant. I might have to steal your idea and get my Mom to work. Love Britney so much honey. She makes me smile.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts