Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at us in our beautiful sweaters! Betcha thought we forgot,nope Big Mama
lost her camera cable!

Cricket- she always looks awkward since she won't hold still for the camera!

Aren't I beautiful?!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Parfait:

I's beautiful in my sweater TOO!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, they look adorable in their sweaters..

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
omg that fire hydrant and puppy pad looks like a great idea!!!!!! where on earth did u get the fire hydrant LOL!. lovely sweaters too! hehe ;)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didn't Kim do a wonderful job on the girls sweaters? I love them!

omg that fire hydrant and puppy pad looks like a great idea!!!!!! where on earth did u get the fire hydrant LOL!. lovely sweaters too! hehe ;)
This is what I meant in my thread-"Where Do Your Chi's Go?" I picked the hydrant up at Walgreens right after Christmas. It had 10 toys in it, I emptied it out,filled it with rocks and VOILA! Izzy uses it and the girls use their potty patch whenever the weather is nasty:) It was $10-not a bad deal:D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Didn't Kim do a wonderful job on the girls sweaters? I love them!

This is what I meant in my thread-"Where Do Your Chi's Go?" I picked the hydrant up at Walgreens right after Christmas. It had 10 toys in it, I emptied it out,filled it with rocks and VOILA! Izzy uses it and the girls use their potty patch whenever the weather is nasty:) It was $10-not a bad deal:D
omg i need me to find one...LOL!

·
Registered
774 Posts
i should have made them a little bigger it seems. they are a little on the short side. more like a shirt. lol. tell the girls they look gorgous from max and daizy and me.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Neither of the girls mind a bit Kim, Cricket needs to lose a bit of weight tho;) I love them both and hate that my camera wouldn't show the details!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts