Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
honeys new boots just arrived today an i had to laugh when i put them on her,she kinda moon walked she dislikes them
so i guess thats £30 down the drain,lol

im open for ideas,lol.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sillymom said:
I bought some too and the same thing happened to Lola! She just would slide her legs out sideways and couldn't walk, I freaked and took them off, I was worried she'd break her legs!! They even have stuff on the bottom to help them get traction and not slide. I feel like I wasted money too. :(
lol honey doesnt just slide her legs out sideways she lifts each back leg upwards as well,my kids came home from school yesterday so i put honeys boots on so they could see what she did they were in fits of laughter.
mind you i might break her into her boots slowly or i could put some leggings on her.
heres a cool way to make dogs leggings,cut the fingers off babys/toddlers finger gloves an hey presto you have leggings to put on your dogs.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Emurr said:
BabyJane, that is a great idea. Could you cut fingers off of garden gloves or rubber gloves and use for boots?
i suppose you can do it with garden gloves but not rubber gloves they would rip
i also thought how to make her a warm wooley sweater/jumper
what i did was use my oldest sons kilt sock,they are thick socks
i cut the foot part off and laid it along honeys back i then took a pen an marked where her 2 front legs would go,i then cut 2 circles for her feet
and hey presto theres your sweater.
next week im going to get out my sewing machine and make some dresses for honey.
mind you i havent used my sewing machine in yrs,lol
but i do alot of interior designing and i did design my own celtic wedding dress only i didnt have enough time to sew it myself.
but i make blinds,curtains,and some of my daughters clothes
i even mademy oldest sons christening outfit,it was a little lord fonderoy outfit,lol if i spelt that word wrong tuff.
it has cost me £26 for honeys winter coat so when it arrives ill be able to check how its made an start making my own coats for her.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.