Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i promised some pictures of the wanderer lol its ok laughing now but was the worst weekend of my life
well shes back to annoying the boys and being bossy lol
but one good thing is im getting lots more kisses and cuddles from her
i cant believe how lucky i was getting her back safe and well it could have been a different story but go was on our side and all the prayers he was sent for one little dog must have done the trick anyway here i go with the pic overload xxxx

she was a bit dirty and smelly when we found her so this is her getting a little clean up on sunday night

now she was so tired the sunday night awww

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awwww bless her furry wee socks, she did look so sleepy that day!
I love the pics of her snuggling with the boys, and them with their wee belly bands on haha!!
She is such a beautiful girl Mandy! and am so so happy you got her home where she belongs.
You can see how much she loves her mammy too, it's so sweet!! xxx

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! Bless her and now safe and sound :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
She's so beautiful. I'm so glad that you found her and that she is home safe and sound. I was reading the other thread about her disappearance and I was hoping and praying that you would find her.

It's a terrible thing to lose a pet and never know what happened to them. We lost a much loved indoor only cat in 2005. He got outside accidentally and our lab/cross chased him over the fence. It was the last time we ever saw him, despite months and months of searching.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awww she looks relieved!

Lol at the boys belly bands!!! I thought Romeo had the chop does he still mark when she's in heat?? When's her jabs?? You must be so happy!

FYI because of you I got a mesh gate to block my front door (it's odd I have a tiny 1ft area before you get in the kitchen) and I'm paranoid now my girls are very good and don't go anywhere but I'm paranoid now

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
What gorgeous pictures of your precious little girl
I am so happy you found her :)
She looks right at home snuggling with the boys x

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Love these pictures. The second one is my favorite. She looks so happy and content in all of them. So glad this story had a happy ending.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Owwwwwww My beautiful Honey she looks so tired bless her and you can tell she feels safe now and can sleep rested.

From this whole ideal I didn't leave Chico ones out of my sight. lol

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Honey, you had Aunt Tricia and I sick with worry. We are so glad you are home safe and sound with your Mommy and brothers. We love you baby girl.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Safe again at home

She looks tired but so happy to be home again!
What a scare for everyone here!!
I am watching Dahlia more as she hangs around
the door to greet people as they come in. :(
So glad for you Mandy.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
She is so gorgeous!

I didn't realise she had been missing~ I can't imagine what that must have been like! :( I'm so happy that she's home safe and sound! I bet you are both so relieved!

Glad to see she's catching up on her sleep and back to normal! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww what lovely pics! I can imagine she was so tired and happy to be sleeping in her cozy little bed again. :) I love the pics of her cuddling with the boys and the one of her giving you kisses, so sweet! :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts