Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, so cute, i love those pics!! Izzy is so tiny cause i know that dress is an xxs and is still roomy on her. its so pretty on her and she is just precious :) ( i love those flowers too, are those a local flower in australia?)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awww, so cute, i love those pics!! Izzy is so tiny cause i know that dress is an xxs and is still roomy on her. its so pretty on her and she is just precious :) ( i love those flowers too, are those a local flower in australia?)
want to know a secret Elaine??
The dress is also pinned on the side that you cant see, so its even bigger on her then i looks in the pic!
I have put a safety pin in and brought it in about 3 inchs!! Just to take the photo, and then I have put the dress back away until she grows into it!! I really wanted a valentines day pic and this dress had the hearts on it, so I pinned it lol !!
Yep its the XXS you got for her :)

I dont think the frangipani's are native to Australia but they grow really well here.
I have a huge tree in my backyard that is in bloom right now, We planted it as a cut off about 8 years ago and it is doing really well. we are growing some cuts from it also :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts