Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
see mom. i dont give u tissue back i chew my tischew!

i love my raccoon

i even almost pulled his eye out see?

i love to fool around in here

time to steal cereal!

i so close, yet so far

pleassssseee! i c a n t reach

come on be a pal, i wont pee on ur car tire next time (yes he did this today)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Why is there even cheerios near your computer? lol Dexter is so sneaky! Ecko is the same way. If I leave somethin' on the table he tries to get it, but he usually fails lol. I really love Dexter playpen. I would get one, but I dont know if my chis will actually use it. o.0 a car tire is a weird place to mark lol. Maybe other dogs have been marking your car tire too.

Anways I can go to bed now that i've seen this other post ^^.

P.S. I see a cameo of my siggy on the 5th picture lol.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why is there even cheerios near your computer? lol Dexter is so sneaky! Ecko is the same way. If I leave somethin' on the table he tries to get it, but he usually fails lol. I really love Dexter playpen. I would get one, but I dont know if my chis will actually use it. o.0 a car tire is a weird place to mark lol. Maybe other dogs have been marking your car tire too.

Anways I can go to bed now that i've seen this other post ^^.

P.S. I see a cameo of my siggy on the 5th picture lol.
lol oh i was eating it before while watching my movie. he is very sneaky! while i was watching the movie he spilled the cheerios that was on the tissue when he was grabbing it away LOL. i guess he thought the cereal would stick to the tissue while trying to run away with it. thanks! he uses the playpen all the time. i was iffy about getting it before but i wanted to give him a place to get away when he's scared or bored or just sleepy...and it works! :) yea i know he was smelling the tire first and then lifted his leg o_o; he likes to mark the recycling bin too every morning i get him out to pee. he also marks those asian jars you leave outside to ferment things. and...he just farted while napping on my lap :albino: oh and yes ur siggy was in the shot, i was replying to your comment before when i was taking the remaining shots :]

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Dexter is quite photogenic and always look so happy. We love Dexter. Did he get the Cheerios?

By the way, Lina loved Cheerios as a treat too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts