Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I so enjoyed your pics.. your pups are so precious! Honey's little face just warms my heart.. Patch is awesome
! Deb

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
She looks like she is smiling in some. Your pups are beautiful. What a wonderful fur family!

·
Registered
705 Posts
she is so beautiful xxx love the pics and her in the little pick coat is just to cute

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh forgot to say, the black dog in one of the pictures is Sweep (Toy Poodle x Lhasa Apso). She belongs to the person who has Patch's brother Oscar. We look after Sweep and Oscar on Tuesdays x

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
ohhhhh Honey is gorgeous!! She's got a sweet lil face.
How old is Honey? Has her mask always looked that way or was it darker and fuller when she was younger? I ask because I am getting a new chi, Cujo, and he has a bit of a black mask and I am wondering how it will change when he gets older. He is currently 3 weeks :) (almost 4 weeks, so i guess 3.5 weeks hehehe)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well she is 11 weeks now.
This is her at 3 weeks http://www.chihuahua-people.com/showthread.php?t=47688
She has lightened a bit and gone a bit more reddish, but she still has the sable on her back. It's almost like a cross on her back and there a lot of black on her tail but she doesn't have quite the same black lines on the top of her head that is where it has lightened. x

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
oh my, so she has kept quite a bit of the mask still for now :) I like Cujo's mask and I wouldn't mind if he kept it, but pics I have seen, alot of times they lose the mask. Nice to see Honeys mask is still there and as cute as can be! :) She looks like such a sweet lil doll :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Omg. I love the 3rd pic in ur 2nd post, her smiling litttle face. She looks like one of my girls Tyra who I sold as a pet. She looked just like her as a pup smiling face and all. Way too cute.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts