Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I REALLY NEED TO GET MY BACK GARDEN FENCED !!!!
I WAS OUT PUTTING MY WASHING OUT TODAY AND HONEY AND ZAC WERE RUNNING AROUND PLAYING CHASE THEN I NOTICED HONEY ROLLING AROUND I THOUGHT OMG HAS SHE HURT HERSELF AND WENT OVER TO CHECK ON HER
EWWWWWWWW!!!! SHE WAS RUBBING HERSELF IN MY NEIGHBOURS DOGS POO YUKKK:foxes15:
IM GETTING VERY FED UP WITH THIS CAUSE I LIFT AFTER MY OWN DOGS AND THEIR POO IS TINY
BUT BROXI IS A LARGE DOG AND IS LEFT TO RUN AROUND ALL THE NEIGHBORS GARDENS POOING IT REALLY ANNOYING ME NOW AS THE WEATHER IS GETTING NICER I WANT TO GO OUT MY BACK GARDEN NOW WITHOUT SEEING LOTS OF POO ALL OVER IT
LAST WEEK I LIFTED 2 CARRIER BAGS OF BROXIS POO FROM MY GARDEN AND PUT IT IN HER BIN TO SEE IF SHE WOULD TAKE THE HINT BUT NOOOO:foxes15:
IM GETTING ANGRY NOW AND RANTING SORRY ANYWAY HERES THE PICS OF HONEY AS I NEEDED TO GIVE HER A BATH SHE IS SMELLING SO NICE AND CLEAN NOW .

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Poor Honey - she looks so woe-begotten. I love that fresh clean puppy smell.

We have many dogs in our neighbourhood as well and our front lawn is constantly getting pooped on. Nobody bothers to clean it up! It ticks me off because when we go to mow - sometime we don't see it and we either step in it or the mower goes over it and it sprayes everywhere! Gross!!!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
She looks so cute in her bath...too bad she was rolling in poo though!
I would give my neighbors hell for leaving that where my dog can
get to it. My husband and I have yelled at people for not
picking up after their dogs near our property.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She looks all fluffy and so cute after her bath! Bet she smelled better too!!! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I just love those Paul Mitchell products for the pups. They sell them at my Beauty Supply store. The detangling spray and wipes are awesome too. She is so cute!!! I want your pups!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
eeeeewwwwww!!! I sooooo smell your pain!!! My yorkie is a notorious stinky roller!

I actually told him once I was going to hose him down with the icey hose if he rolled once more (after having to bathe him three days in a row!) Of course I'd never do that, but it's gross!!!

I sure hope you get some resolution to the poop rolling!!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just love those Paul Mitchell products for the pups. They sell them at my Beauty Supply store. The detangling spray and wipes are awesome too. She is so cute!!! I want your pups!!!
YEAH I LOVE THESE PRODUCTS IT SMELLS SO GOOD TOO:daisy:

eeeeewwwwww!!! I sooooo smell your pain!!! My yorkie is a notorious stinky roller!

I actually told him once I was going to hose him down with the icey hose if he rolled once more (after having to bathe him three days in a row!) Of course I'd never do that, but it's gross!!!

I sure hope you get some resolution to the poop rolling!!!
I KNOW THATS THE FIRST TIME SHE HAS EVER DONE IT
HOPE IT DOSENT BECOME A HABIT

I HAVE THE FENCING WIRE THERE JUST NEED TO GET THE POSTS AND GET THEM CEMENTED IN THE GROUND AND KEEP THE POOP MONSTER OUT OF MY GARDEN IM GETTING ANGRY

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'm so sorry for all the frustration with the other dog, but on the plus side: we all got to see your pretty baby take her bath. :) And I loved seeing her with your other chi. They look like best buds.

I know your frustration with the poo thing. Both Poppet and Boo enjoyed rolling in the foulest stuff imaginable. Sometimes I'd turn my back just for a split second and they'd be wallowing in old an old frog/rabbit/squirrel/bird carcass. It was really bad during the years when we lived close to a cow paddy. Green poo...and LOTS of it.

Why do they like rolling in nasty stuff anyways?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Aw, those are some great bath pictures. Both my babies give me that "look" when they are getting their baths. She looks all nice and clean now and I love the pic of her yawning. What a pretty girl! PS. I just used the same shampoo for Shiloh! LOL. I like the smell. It's nice and fresh!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts