Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL WE WERE WAKENED THIS MORNING BY THE POSTMAN WHO WAS UNUSUALLY EARLY AND WE GOT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SURPRISE A PACKAGE FROM OUR FRIEND SUSAN FROM ANOTHER SITE
IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GREEN DRESS FOR MISS HONEYPIE AND BOWTIES FOR THE BOYS
THEY WERE SO HAPPY WITH THEIR PRESENTS THEY DECIDED TO POSE SO GREAT

HONEY THINKS SHES A PRINCESS AS SHE SITS BESIDE ME SHES USUALLY OUT THE BACK PLAYING ROUGH WITH THE BOYS BUT SHES SITTING BY MY SIDE ADMIRING HER NEW DRESS AND LOOKING AT ME AS IF TO SAY ME GO OUTSIDE IN MY BEAUTIFUL DRESS
NO WAY IM A PRINCESS

I DID HAVE TO GET A BIT ANGRY WITH WEE ROMEO HE THOUGHT IT BE FUN TO TRY AND EAT HONEYS DRESS JEALOUS BOY LOL

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOW THE GANG LOL

ROMEOS THINKING WOW SHE LOOKS TOO GOOD IN THAT DRESS

HEY SHES GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION

HEY HONEY THAT DRESS LOOKS NICE

TOO NICE SO IMZ IZ GONNA EATZ IT MUHAAAAHAAAAA

HES A NAUGHTY BOY THAT ROMEO HONEY WAS NOT HAPPY WITH HIM AT ALL

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
LOL at Romeo. I guess little brothers do annoy there older siblings in any speeches. lol

Honey looks Pretty in Green. :D And She does look like a Princess. ;)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Mandy, her dress is amazing. The tulle at the bottom is killing me. What a nice friend. I've never seen the bow ties for boys but my Coop is going to have to have one of those. The plaid one is my fav!!! Your pups are gorgeous and Romeo just has that look in his eyes that he's gonna misbehave!!! LOL. That dress is spectacular. She is a princess and being the only girl, she should be! Zac is so handsome. Love his face and color. Great pics Mandy, thanks for sharing!!!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
How cute are those bowties?? I've never seen anything like that for boys before! And Honey's dress is just stunning!! What a sweet friend!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Mandy how cute are they? I love them all. I love the tulle at the back of Honey's dress. Romeo likes it too! SWEET PICS!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS Romeo just made me laugh out loud!!! He is just too funny in that bow tie. He's like a little kid wearing his first tie, so cute and proud LOL!! Then he's checking out the girl int he pretty dress. Oh he's just adorable!
Zac is just such a handsome boy! The tie really suits his colour. AND Miss Honey what a pretty dress!!! Your gang are just gorgeous Mandy, now you just have to have a dinner party for them all dressed up hehehe!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
that jealousy sure does bite them hard...when i got zoe's collar with her name on it in rhinestones sarah's wouldnt fit her....she chewed the ends off of zoe's....

·
Registered
219 Posts
Oh my I am in love with Romeo, hes just too cute!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts