Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bryco & my Secret Fall Exchange was STACIA (MsStingerRN) and LUCY! Okay, first of all, holy cow, we were spoiled. Let me just say I've never seen my boy SO pleased to be center of attention. It warmed my heart and brought a smile to my face and hubby's face.

I am pretty sure I got pictures of it all. But I am not sure because the naughty little dogs kept running off with things.

Bryco says LUCY u is da bomb and one smezy mommmmar!

Because I will blab on endlessly about how much fun we had, how thrilled we are, how lovely our gifts are, how freaking awesome this exchange was (thanks to Appleblossom too!), I will stop, and post pictures, LOL.

MA! SUMFING SUMFINGS HERE!

Ibs for ME?

NORS...is for ME!

The little brat immediately ran off w/ a pig's ear...Miles had to catch him...he he he.

I's hassing it ALL!

I shors u how dis is dun!

Me an all my loot!

Momma gots a pwetty neckrace...I dun cares abt that! I got dis GORGEOUS custom made bwanket and a MATCHING WOPE! A WOPE! DO U KNOS WHAT A WOPE IS!!!!??? LUCCCYYYY SENDED ME A WOPE!!! SHE MADES IT! AND SHE EMBROIDERED MY BWANKED!!!

I arso got PIGS EARS...I guess mum says I habs to share dos. Dats stooped.

And I got a GIANT PUZZY bone. Is broo and orange and I RUVS IT!
An PIGS EARS AND MATCHIN BRANKET AND ROPE SET...I tells u dAT!?

An a baseball shirt! I have ALWAYS wanted to pray baseball...daddy used to LUB it and eben he approves of my shirt!

And...Stacia madesded me dis GORGEOUS necklace that matches mommy's, too!!

Guarding his stuff...he sat and growled to tell the others to go away for at least 10 min, it was SO sweet...

Phew....LOL! Okay hopefully I got all that in there.

I forgot to add...pretty much our fav. gift was the army camo poop bags. My husband prompty went down to my car and tossed our pink heart ones...tough luck for me, Laurel & Oakley but the boys are THRILLED to have boy bags.

We also got the MOST fun little lamby fuzzy toy (which Oakley stole), this awesomely squeakly little green ball with a face on it, which has since been hidden somewhere mommy can't find it, and the blanket is just gorgeous. Oakley decided to steal it from him but thats a story for another post. She hasn't left its side for almost 5 hours now LOL.

Since this is our first exchange, we are just thrilled. It was so much fun and Bryco is over the top thrilled. He's been wearing his shirt all night and it is just so freaking cute.

THANK YOU STACIA AND LUCY! (and Ms Bailey...WE KNOW YOU hEWLPED!)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
EAK they are so cute! I just love Bryco more and more now that I'm seeing him growing! Stacia sure did a great job being a secret sister how awesome! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lol kristi you make me die with your doggy speak.

Good job stacia I love his matching necklace it's so sweet jus like mr poopy pants dinkus himself

I love these exchanges

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, you hit the jackpot with Stacia! She got you guys some wonderful gifts! Bryco looks thrilled and the pics and captions are adorable!!! YAY!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Look at all that loot! Love the jewels! Awesome package! Bryco is such a cutie, and boy has he grown!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Awwww...soooooo cute! This made my day!!! Lucy and I had so much fun shopping and making stuff for you! Hehee, we are glad that you liked the poop bags cuz we believe that is something that should be done in style!lol! Bryco is stupid cute in his shirt and necklace!! I laughed out loud at the picture of Trigger on top of the box too...oh oh and the pic with sweet little dinkus and his pig ear! I put enough in there for everyone so I'm glad to hear that he is sharing his loot :) Your captions had me cracking up too...I'm at my mom's who had to hear all about this for some time now so she really enjoyed it too :)

Yep, really made my day! Oh I have to give credit where credit is due, my daughter Lauren, is the one that so nicely embroidered Bryco's blanket. It was her idea to put the little pawprints in the middle of the B instead of just a circle. I thought that was really cute! She was sweet to do this because embroidery is NOT something I do, but she sure is good at it!

Did you like the magnent? I thought it was very Bryco! lol! Again, so happy you are thrilled with everything. This has been so much fun!! We were just thrilled with getting you and Bryco as our FSE!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I just have to throw this up so everyone can see what a nice job Lauren did on the embroidery..Thanks Lauren!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ohhh yes! The Magnet is AWESOME. Its on our fridge, hubby ran off w/ it immediately! See! between dogs and him, its a wonder I am not left sitting in an empty room while the dust settles lol.

Stacia sent this hiliarious chihuahua property laws magnet...you can see it in this pic:

The stuff really was perfect for him :) And we needed some good boy stuff lol.

Its behind the green Lamby... ;)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1. If I like it, it's mine.

2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.

7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.

8. If I saw it first, it's mine.

9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

10. If it's broken, it's yours.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
LOL, it cracks me up everytime I read it and it immediately made me think of Bryco!

We had a lot of fun doing for a boy too. I'm so used to the girlie stuff that I really enjoyed playing with the boy stuff for a change...I used to think I would only have a girl doggie, but I'm feeling much more open to having a male...someday.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Oh I have to add what a warm fuzzy it gives me that your DH is so excited too. I think that's awesome :) He sounds like a great hubby.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
1. If I like it, it's mine.

2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.

7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.

8. If I saw it first, it's mine.

9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

10. If it's broken, it's yours.
Wow what a GREAT SE gifts - great job Stacia! I LOVE that magnet - every word of it is sooooo Chloe, well maybe except the last one, she doesn't care if it's broken she still wants it! Poor Colette is always so abused by Chloe always stealing everything.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh man, I'm dying over here! That post was so cute! What awesome gifts! Coming from Stacia, I knew they would be, she is the best! :) Bryco looks SO cute in that baseball jersey! And the pic of him sitting amongst all his stuff is just killing me, so cute!! :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts