Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope and Ruby wanted to post of video of them enjoying their day off today in observance of Labor Day.
It is unusually cool here today (20 degrees cooler than yesterday) and we have the windows open. I am even making a big pot of vegetable soup later.

So, nothing too interesting and no tricks are performed, this is just a video of them enjoying the day and they just wanted to say hi!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!!
They are crazy! They love each other for sure. They run and chase forever. They also about bit each other to pieces tonight fighting over a tiny tennis ball when they have 5 more just like it. Sisters!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Such a cute video of your girls! They are just precious!! : )

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Awe :) They are so mellow in the video, although I am sure not all the time!! Hahaha I watched some of your old videos where one of Ruby's ears was up...she's such a character.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Soo cute!! I love your two, Karen, they are both so adorable! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, what a great video! Loved seeing them chilling out--made me want to be there to cuddle with them. hehe ;D What sweet hearts...

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I laugh at them seeming mellow and chill. They are complete monkeys! They keep us very entertained.

I do have to say that I like that they are getting just a bit older. Mainly because of things we recently noticed like after they eat breakfast (5:30-6:00 a.m.), they want to go back to bed! That means that on Saturdays and holidays, they give me another hour or so of sleep!

Now, if I could just get them to stop eating rugs and furniture....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts