Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Tino & have a 16 week old sc male chi called Tuc and he is a great pup. He is our first chi we have always had GSD. Tuc lives in the south east of England with me & Lisa & our 5 children ( yes big family) love reading all the post about chihuahuas

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Not the only but I don't think we have any very active male members. You should fill that spot! ;) Welcome to CP! I hope you like it here. It's a great place for information and just chatting about Chis. We would love to see some pics of Tuc if you have any.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome to CP, would love to see pictures too. Yaahh another person from south east london. You have great information and fun people here, Im sure you will enjoy.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Tino, there are plenty of benefits to being the only male, surrounded by ladies. :coolwink:

Do not worry, you will be just fine, we won't bite...hard! Bahahaha! :lol:

Seriously though, welcome to an awesome community, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions, share stories or post pictures of Tuc! :)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Welcome, I've not been here that long myself, I've feel I've made some lovely friends and got some great advice when I've needed it.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Welcome! It's great to have you. Congrats on your first Chi, they are a very special breed. The loyalty, dedication, and love of a Chihuahua cannot be beat by any other breed. I can't wait to see pictures of Tuc!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh great, I scared him off! :sad5:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hi I'm Tino & have a 16 week old sc male chi called Tuc and he is a great pup. He is our first chi we have always had GSD. Tuc lives in the south east of England with me & Lisa & our 5 children ( yes big family) love reading all the post about chihuahuas
Welcome, I hope we hear from you often:hello2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts