Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A co-worker's partner has a little one and was given a ton of clothes that they never put on her and now she is too big for them. He brought them all (still with tags on) in to work today for her. I gave some to another co-worker becasue there were so many!

She is more than a little unsure of clothes so they may all get given away. They asked that we take pictures so they could see. I thought that I'd also share here.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just washed and dried the smallest sweater and put it on her warm from the dryer. She walked out of the sleeves and the neck was at her chest and looked like a skirt or a tube top dress on her! HILARIOUS!

These are really nice quality. I will keep them and try them as she gets bigger.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
You can tell just from the pictures they're good quality, save them at least until they fit her properly. She will adjust especially because you're starting young.

Clothes are rather expensive for dogs (here at least) and especially well made ones, just like human clothing.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what a cutie! Lucky you getting all of those clothes, they all look really nice! I love that little rain jacket on her. :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
I love them on her!! I would definitely keep them!!! My dogs used to hate wearing clothes but now they LOVE it!! My dogs have more clothes than me!! Just get a few that fit her now and start putting them on her, even if she comes out of them...to get her used to them. They are adorable!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
She looks so cute in her new clothes...you should keep them. She will get used to wearing them.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Wow! How cool! She is so cute in her news clothes! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts