Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this site, having recently discovered it when we got our Chi Pepper. My pup is 3.5 months old. My husband and I got him after a sad moment in our lives. Just recently in June I miscarried what would have been our first child. I was depressed and would not leave the house. I needed a companion and what would be better than a dog. It took some convincing to get my husband to agree to the idea. But at last he came around and we purchased our little treasure. He has helped me with my depression, although I still get sad. He is affectionate, playfull, energetic, and everything I would want my dog to be. I hope to meet some people who will help me with any questions I may have on chi's.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome! I am very sorry to hear about your miscarriage. That is wonderful though that you were able to find companionship with your new chi. They are such loving little angels. Looking forward to hearing more about him! :wave:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
A great welcome!Sorry about your loss :( There are so many nice people on here that will help you answer any question about your cute pepper :) :wave:

·
Registered
820 Posts
hey there and welcome =) bobo and i are sorry about your loss...and we hope to see you around the site. cant wait to see pics!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hello and welcome! :wave:

I'm sorry for your loss but I am happy that Pepper has helped you through it. :wink:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
:wave: So very sorry for your loss. Hopefully there will be "little ones" in your future! :) However, your little "Pepper: will provide many hours of unconditonal love, and help you through this difficult time. :) Chihuahuas are very "theraputic"......

sandra
www.chloescustomharness.com

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Welcome...there's nothing like a sweet little chi to help you through the dark days...Pepper will be your sunshine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts