Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friends dog has puppies. I am hoping to get one. This forum seems more of the saner ones that I have been reading. They will be two weeks old on Friday. Dad is a chihuahua and mom a rat terrier/pomeranian mix. I am looking for books. I bought the Original Dog Bible. Looking for something about small dogs that does not spend most of the time talking to me about breeding.

I am also wonder if anyone has made a C&C dog crate.
I have a Holland Lop. Is that problem with a dog that is part terrier? He gets along with my cat although the rabbit is half her size.

When I think of something I search the boards to see if it has been brought up before and take notes.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Chihuahas For Dummies is a very good book, despite its name! Has only one chapter on breeding. Lots of good info on small dogs. I think any dog raised with a rabbit would be OK with it. Good luck Sue

·
Registered
946 Posts
Chihuahas For Dummies is a very good book, despite its name! Has only one chapter on breeding. Lots of good info on small dogs. I think any dog raised with a rabbit would be OK with it. Good luck Sue
I like that book too Sue, got it when I brought my first chi home :)
Also had picked up a couple Chihuahua magazine type books at Pet Supermarket or such place ( get them all confused:rolleyes:).
You can google a lot of info too, but you are correct....
This is a great informative site!
Welcome :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all, I put the book on my Kindle. I am pretty sure I read the sample. There were just 2-3 of them I could not choice between. Small Dogs Big Hearts and The Everything Chihuahua Book were the other two. Maybe later I will get them unless I can inter-library loan

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome, I have a chi mix, too. We think
she's part Italian greyhound. I think a chi mixed
with rat terrier would be really cute. Please
post some pics when you get the dog and
if you find the time. I know people would
love to see them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts