Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as requested by Deb heres a couple of ne wpictures of Hopes big belly! ITs huge now and you can see theres still room for growth but she really wasnt impressed about a photo shoot today! :) Enjoy!

Front/Side view:

Side views:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Look at that belly!!! She really is like, "Okay Mom!! Let's get this over with!" :) Precious!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
wow...she is looking BIG. What a gorgeous girl she is. This is very exciting. I am really looking forward to "meeting" these pups. Thanks for posting all of these updates !!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha thats ok Rubia im glad someone likes to see her big belly! and i know im so excited i cant wait to meet them myself! Ill dfinately have a camera ta the ready when the time comes! :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
omg she is huge! Poor girl! lol Having been pg before myself, I feel for her! lol How much longer does she have to go? I am so excited to see puppy pics! xx :)
Is this her first litter?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Yep that belly is growing for sure! I had the ingenious idea of measuring her belly earlier but i should have done it before she was bred so i didnt :( lol She has just over 2weeks left! Shes around 18/19 months old and this is her first and probably only litter! lol we're all so excited! Whereabouts are you located Tracilea? UK or USa etc? x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Whoa..Hope! What a tummy, gonna be lots of puppies! I am so excited to see them.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh goodness, reminds me of me when I was preggo. :lol: Meaning, BIG belly!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Haha isnt there just Deb!lol me too! Dont worry ill post loads of pictures of Hope Jnr for you! lol

Haha thanks! She certainly is fat lol
Pregnancy will do that to you. :lol: I waddled like a duck for the last 4 months. :D

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you! Hope does look good for how far her pregnancy is now! I did have another thread with her scan phots on it erm i think its called Couldnt Be Happier ... Hopes Pregnancy. Were expecting anywhere from around 6 or more our Vet said but shes usually off with her numbers! lol

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
OMG poor thing i feel for he she must be uncomfortable.. i hated pregnancy worse thing in the world and i only got to 7 months. Bless her!!! Can't wait to see the babies

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Cannot wait to see the babies! Hope they are as gorgeous as their mommy!

Feel free to send a lil chi bundle of love my way! x

1 - 20 of 29 Posts