Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres some quick photos ive just snapped! She's huge! If only the pictures were better quality her belly looks small in these photos! Enjoy everyone!

Watermelon belly:

Trying to Chilling out

Her "Hmm im not happy" face! :):

Bless her hopefully it will be over and done with in a few hours and then ill have loads of pictures to post!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Daisy is giving her lots of licks.. and saying you'll have bald puppies that are as beautiful as me in a few hours.. lub you hope. xxx

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww my sweet Hope.. we are keeping you in our prayers to get those babies here quickly and safely. Take care of her Robyn... Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww my sweet Hope.. we are keeping you in our prayers to get those babies here quickly and safely. Take care of her Robyn... Blessings, Deb
Aww thanks Deb it means a lot to have so much support and love for my girl! Im trying my best dont worry! Thanks x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Best wishes Mom & Hope. I will keep you 2 in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know how everything is going. You must be very excited.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Oh bless her! Look at that belly! lol Our thoughts are with her that everything goes well. I will be watching to see pics :)

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh how exciting and scary at the same time. Bless Hope's little heart. I am thinking of her all day. Hope we love you!!!:)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Ohhhhhh Dis it Toby. I am praying my's tiny chi paws that everytings goes wells for you. Ands i wish you LOTS AND LOTS of luck. I bets you ares goings to be the best mummy. Oh my mummy says good luck too and she is eagerly awaiting news.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
waiting here too.... be sure to post any signs of the blessed event :)
Thanks Therese shes doing great now sorry i was busy all night! lol

Best wishes Mom & Hope. I will keep you 2 in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know how everything is going. You must be very excited.
Thanks i was/am very excited :)

Oh bless her! Look at that belly! lol Our thoughts are with her that everything goes well. I will be watching to see pics :)
Thank you! Ill post some soon when shes all settled

Awww bless her.
Wishing for a safe delivery and healthy happy puppies.
Be thinking of you all. xx
Thanks Terri! x

Oh how exciting and scary at the same time. Bless Hope's little heart. I am thinking of her all day. Hope we love you!!!:)
Thanks she said Luff you too!

Ohhhhhh Dis it Toby. I am praying my's tiny chi paws that everytings goes wells for you. Ands i wish you LOTS AND LOTS of luck. I bets you ares goings to be the best mummy. Oh my mummy says good luck too and she is eagerly awaiting news.

WOW I hope the delivery goes well for her.
She is such a pretty mommy to be.
Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes! :) Im all emotional reading your posts! How sad is that :rolleyes: Shes had 4 babies so far 3 boys and 1 girl!Ive been out shopping this morning for her shes doing great no problems self-whelped and the babies are a good size! Thanks again x

·
Registered
544 Posts
Congrats on a safe delivery and the new addition of 3 boys and a girl. Give mom extra love and some special treats from me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts