Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a local training course in Hopi Ear candling, hopefully before Christmas.
Just wondering a long shot I know, if anyones had a treatment before?

x

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I got some for my daughter who is suffering from an ear imbalance,and for hubby to help his Tinitus,months ago have they used them yet NO, (not cheap either )but a friend had it done for catarrh,and fell asleep,very relaxing he said they helped him

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank's Michelle :)

I've spoken to a couple of therapists about them, but they trained out of my area.
I've also seen them in Holland and Barrett, but never been sure what to do with them...other than they go in your ears of course :rolleyes:

Going to try and book a session and see what I think, though I'll have to find someone locally that does it...unless I just ask a friend to have a go :nscared:

x

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Thank's Michelle :)

I've spoken to a couple of therapists about them, but they trained out of my area.
I've also seen them in Holland and Barrett, but never been sure what to do with them...other than they go in your ears of course :rolleyes:

Going to try and book a session and see what I think, though I'll have to find someone locally that does it...unless I just ask a friend to have a go :nscared:

x[/QUOTE Yes i got mine from H&B,you need to lie down,then have somebody with you,they light them and you have to wait half an hour i think it was,then do the other side,they smell like beeswax,you just relax on the bed.Hmmm not a bad idea :D

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I'll buy some and ask my sister to supervise the burning...if I ask my husband I'll probably end up with no hair :rolleyes:

x

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I was wondering about this because my dad has only 20% hearing and gets bad tinitus. They do it at my salon but I don't want to waste money if they don't do anything. Let me know how you get on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts