Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We went to bed and woke up this morning to a beautiful white scenery!
I took my pack out in the garden for a few minutes so they can do their business and I thought that watching Chanel and Gucci in the snow was really funny:p
Prada just did a quick wee and went back in the house but the other two loved the snow and were 'trying' to run around and chase each other as they usually do each morning, except this time Chanel was plonking her head in the snow each time she hopped because she is so tiny bless her!

Click on the picture below to play the video:love7:

P.s I would like to add that the reason they don't have a coat on is that they literally run out to our back garden every morning as soon as I open their room's door and they weren't outside for more than 2 minutes or so so I didn't bother chasing them to put on their coats.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That video was super cute!!! You have 3 of the most beautiful babies around. :)

Oh, and from you ticker, it looks like it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Gucci today!!!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too cute.
Thank you :)

So cute,!!!! I put Amberleah in snow she just stood there freezing so brought her back in.
Aww bless her! Prada was a tad apprehensive too, but the other 2 loved it
Aww cute.. I love snow we rarely get it here though.

That video was super cute!!! You have 3 of the most beautiful babies around. :)
Oh, and from you ticker, it looks like it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Gucci today!!!
Aww thank you so much Tracy :) That is very kind of you
Guccis birthday is actually on the 12th feb, I must have messed up the ticker thing LOL but thank you very much for the birthday wishes in advance!
I have no idea why I set up my ticker the way I did though... is it possible to change it??!
I might be home for his birthday after all because if it continues snowing, I doubt our flight will take off at all.

Oh my gosh!!! :love5: That video was soooo soooo cute!!! Love the hopping :D
They are such beautiful pups!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUCCI!!!!!!!! :eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion9:
Thank you Cheryl!
The funny thing was she was putting 100% effort into trying to get from point A to B in the snow lol!
And thank you for the birthday wishes!
If we do end up going on our hols with this weather, I will celebrate his birthday when I get back on the 20th.

·
Registered
56 Posts
They're all fluffy and gorgeous in the snow! So cute :D

Poppy went out briefly, it took about one minute of frantic loping around the garden before the fact that the snow is 4 inches high and she's about that high from the ground to sink in.... she then sat under the garden table and refused to budge until my son scooped her up and brought her back into the warm. :p

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Loved the video , Gucci and Coco look so cute hopping in the snow :) , and i LOVE that pic of Prada, she is so pretty!
Thank you
That is very kind of you

Oh my how cute! And very clever of you to be able to get the video...it is really adorable :)
Thank s:) I just had to have a camera because I knew they would do something silly. Every time we go out for a wee they do something that makes me giggle and I wish I had my camera

Just too cute. Mine go out in the snow without coats. I stand there with them.
Thank you :)
Yeah they like to run around naked and I'm happy with that as long as they aren't in the cold for long. Especially Gucci because his coat is shorter and he starts shivering without a coat

Love the video!! Chanel is too cute for words! :-D

Love the siggy BTW. Your chis are adorable!
Thank you! Channel is a little fluffy puff. Bless her heart she is so not photogenic because she is all black, but in real life she is a cutie.

The video is too funny.
Glad you liked it :D

They're all fluffy and gorgeous in the snow! So cute :D
Poppy went out briefly, it took about one minute of frantic loping around the garden before the fact that the snow is 4 inches high and she's about that high from the ground to sink in.... she then sat under the garden table and refused to budge until my son scooped her up and brought her back into the warm. :p
Hehe! That is really funny! At least she did loop around for a minute ;)

very cute! i love all your babies. x
Thank you!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Pure gorgeousness!!! :)
Love all three of them, they are sweet enough to eat!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 22 Posts