Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone else have horrible nicknames for their chi's that you really don't like ?
i cant help it , it just comes out , i have always called Keona kona or Kiki and i like both of them but lately i have been calling her Boney and as much as i dislike it , it still comes out of my mouth lol

hubby also calls Myami , myenemy which i also don't like , i call her Mammi most of the time which isn't to bad :) .

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
We call Brody poo poo boy all the time. I don't even know how it started. But he comes running when you say 'where is my poo poo boy?!' LOL.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Dottie is called PIP SQEEK as that's the sound she makes when she wakes up and wants to come out,Lily is called LIL,and Simba is called Simsey or farty as he's always a bit smelly

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Cute nicknames. Only a few of mine have nicknames, Lexxi is Lexxi poo, Billy becomes Bills, and Pepper becomes my little Pepper pot. Oh, and Twiggy is Twigs, Twiggers or Twiglet.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
:laughing8: Sometime we call Zoey poopy butt, I don't know why, she doesn;t have one, it just comes out

·
Registered
210 Posts
My mum calls bambi-"bambi loo loos" or bambino and bruiser just bruiser or bruisey baby lol but I like these :)
As for ones I dont like hmm I think I like them all x

·
Registered
89 Posts
LOL great thread, I love those nicknames....All mine have nicknames too..
Maximus is either Maximus Cutimus or Maximus Pestimus (depending on what he's been up to!)
Poppet is invariably Poppety-Poo and Muffin is Scruffy Muffy. Our big "working dog" is usually called Diggery-dig even though this name is Diesel!
And to think that names are usually abbreviated LOL

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Pedro is "Poo Poo" most of the time. I have no idea why...The rest of the time we call him Momma's Boy!

Gracie is "Twinkie" - so much so that she answers to that faster than she answers to Gracie. I pulled back the covers one day to drag her out of bed and she looked just like a little Twinkie lying there, and it stuck!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Oh this is a good one! Here's ours....

Tinkerbell gets called Tinkerbell-Stinkersmell or just plain old Stink :p
Holly gets Holsa-Bolsa or Hollywood
Yogi gets Yoghurt or Pogi (my daughter calls him this all the time)
Beau (Kelpie x) gets Beaudy-Beaudy-Bo

While we're on the subject, my cat Nutmeg always gets Nutmegawatti from OH lol.

Why do we do these things to the poor babies? :)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Paco is called

Pocky
Pocket Rocket
Pock a Doc
Puke

I have now idea where they came from,but he answers to all of them.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Louie has a ton of nick names!

Poo Lou
Poo Louby
Loubean
Pou Loubean
Lou Bear
Lou Lou

I normally just call him Lou, he only really gets called Louie when he is naughty!

Oh and my mum has just started calling him 'Poo Poo Platter' lol!

I don't really mind any of them really, the rabbits have worse nicknames than him lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
They're all really cute.
Ozzy gets..

Ozzmister
Ozzmond
Ozz Bozz
Little Dog
My Man

And my Basset, LuLu, get

LuLubean
Big Dog
Princess
Mom's Girl
Luie
My Girl

None of them are all that bad but some of them get annoying and I just can't stop saying them. lol

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Most of their names are nice and sickly sweet, but Dillon gets the cheeky ones. lol
His are nutcase,
Loony tunes
Demon dog
Damian
Wee devil
Daisy sometimes gets called Pishy arse cause she doesnt always clean hersef afterwards.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Lol... This is a fun thread! I'm glad I am not the only one!!!

Chipotle never gets called by his official name! He is either Chippy or Schmoopie or Schmoopie Poopie. Lol. Sometimes just Schmoop.
The pugs all have names too...
Pogo is Poopypants, Chloe is Chlo-bot-tater-tot, and Pork is Pork-a-doodle-doo or just doodly-dog.
We also have 2 cats, and one is Mitzie or MitMit, the other is Max but we call him...

Wait for it...

Mr. Maxie-cat-Von-turkey-smudge.

Crazy, huh???

1 - 20 of 40 Posts