Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hosted a xmas get together for our friends and family from Bella's Little Angels last Saturday night. Now I knew they would bring a few pups because they always do, but my hubby nor I expected them to bring 11 pups (all out for their 1st socializing/social event. With 11 pups ranging from 5 weeks to 9 weeks old plus my 3...Yes folks I had 14 dogs running around my home...and boy was it fun!!! We did have a platter of cheese, raw stew beef and chicken breast all ready thankfully with extra ;) I wish I had gotten better pictures but to be honest I got a lot of floor and puppy butt pics. All was not lost though I did get some good ones and here they are:

BTW guests names are Poo Bear,Hershey, Gracie,Oscar,Gulliver,Jax,Captain Hook,Zeena,Chaviz, and 2 yet to be named plus our kids>>Moose, Jasper and Hannah.

Our dogs putting presents under the tree prior to the party:

The party has started:

More to come:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
They are ADORABLE!!! :p Are they from a shelter or breeder?
I'm sure it was fun, but poor you must of had a lot of pee pees & poo poos to pick up! lol

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I can't believe you let them leave! How adorable, 14 dogs is my idea of christmas!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are ADORABLE!!! :p Are they from a shelter or breeder?
I'm sure it was fun, but poor you must of had a lot of pee pees & poo poos to pick up! lol
I always make sure I have 4-5 pads lined up in the kitchen and 4 in my computer room when I know pups are coming for a visit...yes we used more than that and the tree skirt and a few blankets went in the wash afterward, but it was well worth it. Most of the pups actually did really well. House breaking and pad training starts with-in a couple of weeks of opening their eyes. They are all from a breeder/friend of ours. Becky and Don work hard to socialize and housebreak early on. Our home is usually the pups 1st outing so they can practice and get to know other dogs & people besides the ones they live with.

My husband and I have to say it was the best xmas part we have ever had :):):)

I can't believe you let them leave! How adorable, 14 dogs is my idea of christmas!
Becky and Don take head counts before they leave or when we visit them;)

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Wow I would have been in heaven. What a fab idear !!!!
They all look so cute and they all look like they had fun. The pups are just so cute.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Wow! i cant imagine getting to play with 14 dogs all at once... i would love that :) , enjoyed seeing the pics

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow! i cant imagine getting to play with 14 dogs all at once... i would love that :) , enjoyed seeing the pics
I never dreamed of having 14 in my home...but if you want playtime doggy fun, you should see us when we visit all 35 of Becky's...talk about craziness and heaven at the same time.:p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts