Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While many folks find pine needles to be a nuisance, I quite enjoy the rich shade of orange they contribute to our chilly autumn atmosphere. I took a few shots of the pups this afternoon before lunch; as you can see everyone was at attention. =)

Here's my Chocolates, including a few of my powderpuff "marshmallows" too. =)

Eden Willow

Eleanor Rylie, Julian Patron, Tequila Rose & Miles Gatsby

Elanor & Julian

Mia Zofia

Sushi

From top to bottom, Eleanor, Eden, Julian, Tequila & Kahlua Coca Cola

Zofia and Kahlua

"I dance for you!!"

Posting this made me think, does anyone else have "full" or middle names for your dogs?? My Sushi is still just Sushi but she needs a full name I think. =) Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Love the pictures! I was sure the larger ones were Powder Puffs, not Chis, but I was glad you specified that because I'm so new to Chis that I was second guessing myself. Yay I'm learning dog breeds.

For Sushi's middle name I would like to suggest Mulan.

My dogs have middle or longer names. Daisy is Daisy Queen; Josie is Josie Wales; (and then my last name for all dogs) Shep is technically Sheparoo with no middle name. My Lhasa that passed was Baby Girl. I did have a rescue dog that I changed his first name but never could come up with a middle name.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Toby's official name is Tobias Gibbs. I call him Tobias all the time but I only drag out the middle name when he does bad things lol.

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
My Bella is officially called "Bella Beau" and my Yorkie Alfie is called Alfie George Michael. :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys for your input!! This forum seems like it's gotten so much quieter lately... where did everyone go??? =(

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Sushi salad just popped into my head! Lol!
Honey is Honey Rose - if you say it fast it sounds like Honey Roast, i tell her im gonna eat her and call her that when she's a monkey :) x

·
Registered
787 Posts
I love how many of your dogs have full names. They're all beautiful pups, and Eden Willow looks like she's really settled in and figured her way around.

My dogs don't start with middle names, but over time they sort of acquire nicknames that become middle names or morph into call names. I can't really say I know where they come from, but they stick.

Wren has somehow become Wrennie Wrikowski (also sometimes call Wrenimal).

Ichabod's full name is Ichabod Crane, and we sometimes just refer to him by his surname: Mr. Crane.

Pan's full name is Pantalaimon which means 'all merciful', but these days she usually goes by 'Pan Pie'.

Widget is 'Widgetums' and whenever we do his voice, 'ums' usually gets appended onto the last word, as in 'give me the foodums'. This is especially amusing when he swears.

Sprite is Spriterman, but he's actually survived the household relatively nickname-free, though I do sometimes call him 'Sprittles'.

Lyra is Lyra Bean, which has been turned into all sorts of ridiculous things like 'lulubean', 'beano', 'bean', 'lulubee', 'lu', 'lubean' and 'lubeanski'. I believe her full and formal name, as bestowed upon her by my husband, is 'Her Royal Tinyness, The Princess Lyra Bean'.

For Sushi's full name, you could stick on some sushi rolls? Like 'Sushi Oshinko Maki' or 'Sushi Unagi Nigiri' or some such.

...Now I'm hungry.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Yep my dogs have middle names. Daisy is Daisy May and Rocki is Rocki Joe. The cats have nick names for their middle names. Cuddles is Abstinence kitty, Stormy is Diva, Nanners is talkie kitty, and Hercules is Mini Pathner.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Lady full registered name is Aero's Lady for a Knight! I like Lady Jane! I love the elegant full names like many have here. The dancing picture is precious.

·
Registered
125 Posts
They are adorable! MAC has an eyeshadow called Sushi Flower, so that's t first thought... I like that or something that also starts with an S.. Sushi Sarah etc..

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wonderful photos! I'm in love with Eden Willow - absolutely stunning!

Mine don't have middle names. But I call Romeo - "Ro Ro la boux" (I have no idea why!!!!) and Paco is always Mr Pax because he's my gentle giant Victorian gentleman so he needs a 'Mr' title. (He's not a giant, but he's a very big handsome chi) :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you, everyone for your kind words and name suggestions!! They are all excellent. My roommate and I both said "OoooOOOoohh..." when we read Sushi Sake, so I think I may have to consult with my fiance to see if we can settle on a name. It fits the theme of our dogs names perfectly; though believe it or not we rarely drink, LOL. Oh and Danielle I had a huge MAC addiction a few years ago. I know exactly what color you're talking about!! =D

Lovin hearing all these nicknames! It's so funny how many of them just 'come to be.' I had to laugh as I also call Kahlua "Lulu Bean" on many occasions. =D Great minds think alike. The ones where we have "no idea why" are often the most creative and funny because they come naturally!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I want Twinkie's name to be Twinkie Jeter... We really wanted a Yankee name, we were supposed to originally get a boy dog- and we were going to name him Andy since the last thing we did before moving was go to a game and he was pitching... But Twinkie Jeter just kind of sounds cool.
And I really like Sushi Sake:)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Thank you, everyone for your kind words and name suggestions!! They are all excellent. My roommate and I both said "OoooOOOoohh..." when we read Sushi Sake, so I think I may have to consult with my fiance to see if we can settle on a name. It fits the theme of our dogs names perfectly; though believe it or not we rarely drink, LOL. Oh and Danielle I had a huge MAC addiction a few years ago. I know exactly what color you're talking about!! =D

Lovin hearing all these nicknames! It's so funny how many of them just 'come to be.' I had to laugh as I also call Kahlua "Lulu Bean" on many occasions. =D Great minds think alike. The ones where we have "no idea why" are often the most creative and funny because they come naturally!
Oooh, yay! I helped (maybe)! Let me know if she really does become Sushi Sake. That would rock.

I think there's someone else on here with a dog who has 'Bean' in their name, too. Something about these little guys... they're just beans!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts