Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any one know more about them?. I'm trying to figure out if pre-existing furnace problems are covered under the disclosure laws that I can use for a possible lawsuit.
I took some pictures for possible evidence since the pro cleaning people have bailed on me for now.

Remember I was just moving in and just happened to find the information on the internet after I ahd lived with the dangerous toxic mess about a week with out my knowledge. I knew about the mess because I could see it, just didn't know much about it other then I was going to clean up after I got organized. Of course I was never warned. You are supposed to clean up 48 hrs after it happens or permanent damages occurs.

I'm looking for compensation for:
- Lost wages since I was forced to stop working due to the mess.
-Being exposed to carcinogenic chemicals without my knowledge as a result of the last owners' negligence while I was living there the first week after it happened.
- Costs associated with the clean up such as the $250 to clean my electric items and $1000 deductable( total cost paid by insurance is several thousand for the cleaning).
- Having my pets poisoned ( some died as a result).
- Permanent property damage.

Any tips for my potential lawsuit?.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I would start with the realtor who sold the house! You will probably need a lawyer after that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts