Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mimi's Juicy Couture sleeping bag came in the mail today. It is a lot bigger than I expected. Both Mimi and Ecko can fit in it. The outside of it is velour and the inside is faux fur.

Here are pictures of it:

Front says "House of Juicy"

Back says Juicy with logo

Mimi and Ecko both like it.

It looks like a doggy nest in this picture.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Aw its gorgeous!!! I love all your juicy stuff!
Ecko's face looks like "i'm not happy that it's pink but it's warm so i'll hop in" hehehe. Your chis are just adorable and so spoilt, just like chis should be hehee!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aw its gorgeous!!! I love all your juicy stuff!
Ecko's face looks like "i'm not happy that it's pink but it's warm so i'll hop in" hehehe. Your chis are just adorable and so spoilt, just like chis should be hehee!
yeah I dont think ecko was too happy about the pink. The sleeping bag does come in gray, but I was too late on the pre-order on the juicy website and it sold out fast. Which is weird because with Juicy stuff you would think the pink would go first. Anyways I am on a hunt for the grey one now. Other online retailers only have the pink. So if anyone finds the grey one please let me know. Thanks ^^.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Adorable! They look so cute in their sleeping bag! Gonna have to find one for my girls because we are moving up to Sequim, WA. soon and they are gonna need to keep warm!!!:) (I have family in Spokane too!)
yes warm blankets and beds are a necessity here. Mimi doesn't want to leave her blankets when its winter here. She definitely likes summer a lot better. Ecko is the same way, but I think he can tolerate the weather changes more than Mimi.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
pampered pooches! very cute bag ..it looks extra comfy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts