Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all- I haven't posted for a while- mostly just stop in to read what is going on with everyone else. Reba has grown up to be so much fun- she is 5 months old now. She had been doing great with the pee pad thing- hardly ever had an accident. A couple of weeks ago, my daughter took her on a week long trip, during which time she made a big effort to teach her to go outside, which she does. However, since she has been back, she seems to poop wherever she is when she is in the house. Most of the pee is still on pads, I think :roll: Anyway, just checking to see if this has been a problem for anyone else- I have never had a dog that was good about this suddenly go bad :?

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Gadget was really good from the beginning with using his potty pads.. then about a month ago he started pooing everywhere... especially in the bathroom... finally after cleaning up the mess for a month I got smart and put a pad in there.. there isn't much room in there so it is only half of a pad on the floor with the other half taped to the cabinet.. he uses his potty paads now... It is like he has only had 1 accident on the floor since....

Is Reba going in the same spot or different spots.. Maybe put another pad down some wehre...

Good luck and God bless

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, ther are a few pads in different rooms. She has tended to poop about 3-4 feet away from the pad. I am just starting to try and spend time with her in one of the rooms with a pad (with the door closed so she is semi-confined). I am hoping to get an opportunity to correct or praise her.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts