Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............................Lily is so cute.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
She's not going anywhere. That's her stash and she's keeping a close watch on it. I just want her so badly. I truly just want to snuggle her!!! She gets more precious every single day, doesn't she???

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww, she's so sweet! She's a smart baby girl to lay with her toys so that no one will get them. :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks girls! She is such a hoot at night when all the dogs and the cats are in the house. She can't sit still for a second because someone is always near her food, her toys, or her little carrier. It's absolutely hilarious!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Ann, she is so precious! Nobody is gonna get her toys.Lol!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She growls at any animal in our house if they go near her stuff. Except for me and Dean of course. At least she knows she's not the boss of us!! :D

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Lily is the sweetest most petite puppy. Oh how I wish I could just borrow her for one day! I promise I would give her back!!!!:coolwink:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
awwww....baby lily is so cute....!!!
Thanks Moni!

Lily is the sweetest most petite puppy. Oh how I wish I could just borrow her for one day! I promise I would give her back!!!!:coolwink:
Well, I WLL be in Tampa again in August! But we would have to do a trade cuz I love Frankie and Ben.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts