1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weighed the pups on electronic scales today and couldn't believe my eyes:

Bella 3.6kg
Chiko 2.6kg
Olly 1.6kg

Now, what were the odds of their weights stacking up like that huh? I reckon I should've got a grand prize, a free bag of treats, something, anything really :D

Of course, no-one else saw the big deal or appreciated the profound significance, they were all like, "What?" "So?" "Oh yeah, btw didn't you need to buy...." - why is it that it's only ever Chi people who oooh and aaah at amazing Chi things :rolleyes:

· Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whats yr address, Kalisee will send some treats because that does deserve a special prize!!
Aww, very sweet of you. Thank you for the thought but unfortunately, if I was to receive a treat in this country, our Customs Officers would be all over me like a darn rash. We're not allowed to receive anything that even remotely resembles foodstuf - they even confiscate Plaque Off, can you believe it!!! :)

When converted to pounds, there's no uniformity - that's way too much for my 'ol brain to figure out, I thought the last 2 digits would all be the same, as per the kg weights were, sigh, always hated math!

1.6kg = 3.52lbs

2.6kg = 5.73lbs

3.6kg = 7.93lbs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.