·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to pick her up and squeeze her! :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awwww Lexie is so precious! T, I know exactly what you mean! I always want to pick mine up when they are looking cute and cuddly, which is almost all the time, haha!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awww, good morning Lexie! Mama says Wakey wakey time!!! :)
And, another GREAT bed they have. ;) lol Love it.
Thank you! :) They love their beds! She would stay curled up like that under her covers most of the day if she could. But mean ole' Mama is always taking them bye bye in the car, or going out back, or playing something. Such a terrible Mommy. :lol:

Aww I hate it and love it when they do that :)
I hear ya! :lol: Hate it cause ya can't leave em' alone, and love it because they look so darn sweet!

Awwww Lexie is so precious! T, I know exactly what you mean! I always want to pick mine up when they are looking cute and cuddly, which is almost all the time, haha!
Thank you Paula! :) Dat me precious Angel baby. :love7:

I know! I pester mine and kiss them all day long. :lol: I can't keep my hands off of them. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:love1: PRECIOUS!! I wanna turn myself into a chi and live at T's house. :laughing8:
Thank you Cheryl! :) You can come live with me, just make sure you bring Leila! :D I’ll get you two all the bed and blankies yall want. :p

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hee heeeee....it's hard to resist all of that cuteness fr sure!!! Oh, she looks sooo cozy in and all snuggly. Hey...I recognize that blankie ;)

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hee heeeee....it's hard to resist all of that cuteness fr sure!!! Oh, she looks sooo cozy in and all snuggly. Hey...I recognize that blankie ;)

Lori
Isn't it!?! Just makes ya wanna plant kisses for days. :lol: I swaddle them in blankies like a newborn, and hold them like that until they want down. :lol: Thank you Lori! :)

Isn't that blanket gorgeous!?! I can't for the life of me remember who made such a gorgeous masterpiece :wink: , but I know that I love it, and so do The Wee's! :D Will you be my personal seamstress? :D :daisy:

(For anyone else reading, Lori made the beautiful blanket that Lexie is laying on. :D And talk about gorgeous, and comfy!! It's one of their faves!!! I have envied her talent for years now!)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I ever get down to Texas, i'm comin to kiss those chiwees!! :D
We would welcome you with open arms. :daisy: Anytime, just let me know. :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww............How cute is that? Hand her over to me so I could hug her too.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I know, seriously how can you just let her sleep you must pick her up and give her a kiss attack. I won't lie I have to do that to mine sometimes, even if they look ticked they know they love it! lol

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Awww total cuteness overload! Poor Lexie is probably thinking Oh come on Mom - can't you just let me snooze a little longer! :D

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Awwww Lexie baby you look so cute in those beautiful blankets!!!!!
Your mommy has the nicest beds and linens for you. Can Frankie, Benny and I come stay with you too?????????

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
It is so hard to resist isn't it? Hubby always gets after me for messing with the babies when they are snoozing. She is so cute.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww............How cute is that? Hand her over to me so I could hug her too.
I'd have to come with her! :lol: :D Thank you!! :)

I know, seriously how can you just let her sleep you must pick her up and give her a kiss attack. I won't lie I have to do that to mine sometimes, even if they look ticked they know they love it! lol
I know! You just can't walk past something that adorable! :lol:

Awww total cuteness overload! Poor Lexie is probably thinking Oh come on Mom - can't you just let me snooze a little longer! :D
Thank you! :) Yeah, I think those sleepy eyes mean go away! :lol:

Awe, I just love burrowed puppies :-D
Me too! :D

Awwww Lexie baby you look so cute in those beautiful blankets!!!!!
Your mommy has the nicest beds and linens for you. Can Frankie, Benny and I come stay with you too?????????
Thank you Pam! :)

Yes, I'd love to have you guys! I will have a whole room full of extra beds and blankets for all my wonderful guests. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts