Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do I have to use the Img and type the URL everytime I post a new message? I tried making it a siganture copying the URL in between the words
, but it didn't work.
Sorry...I am very illiterate when it comes to computers.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: Glad you liked the siggy...ok..go to your profile..there will be a section above the area for the avatars that is for siggys..in that blank square type the
thingys and the URL...just like you did it before... :wink: Hope that helps..

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes...thanks very much...I loved it...
I went to my profile...i see the Avatar control panel, but I can't see the section for siggys :? what should it look like?

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: a blank square...is above the buttons that say YES NO...also above the avatar area...a blank rectangle actually.. :wink: It says SIGNATURE :wink:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: Yep, me sees! :wink: Maybe is just the server right now..sometimes all the images don't show up for me either..

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah....I know....I called her Chiquitita b/c I am a big ABBA fan. I used to sing "Chiquitita" when I was a kid...that was my song...and it's been my favorite song ever since....the second reason why I called her Chiquitita was b/c she was really tiny when I got her at 10 weeks. I always play the song and I start singing it to her...she loves it :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts