Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pearl has begun to bite at my feet (shoes or bare feet) and pants legs whenever I walk. It is painful, annoying, and dangerous for her. I am afraid I am going to step on her! Can anyone advise me on methods to stop this behavior? I have tried the Bitter Apple, but it didn't even slow her down. She does not respond to "no" either. I need help keeping my little angel from turning into a little brat!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Try squirting with a water gun and say NO! I have been walking around with one for days My dogs are beginning to become yappers every time they see the dog next door. lol im thinking of getting a super soaker it reaches further

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
janiebabes said:
Try squirting with a water gun and say NO! I have been walking around with one for days My dogs are beginning to become yappers every time they see the dog next door. lol im thinking of getting a super soaker it reaches further
LOL! That's how I taught my 3 to stop with the barking already! Occasionally a super soaker would come in handy though. :D :D :D

·
Registered
642 Posts
Water guns work wonders!!!!!!! Paris used to sit and yap yap yap at the window when she would sit in it, after a few days of squirting she stopped and I haven't had any problems since. Good luck!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is like magic! I only had to squirt her once and she stopped immediately. The next time she started to go for my feet I only had to reach for the squirter and she stopped in her tracks! Thank you so much everybody!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts