Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Oh wow. I almost wish I didn't read that. So disturbing and so tragically sad. What kind of person does this sort of thing? No one I think that should be out in society. sigh

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Seriously there should be requirements before people are allowed to have an animal...Psychological exam, vet references, neighbor and family references, etc....

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Only a few weeks old? What does that mean? 3 weeks, 4 weeks?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What a disgusting piece of trash!!! Jail is to easy for her. She should be catapulted into a brick wall.
I have NO MERCY for animal abusers.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Omg ... I had to read it twice :-/ I cannot believe someone could do that, to a tiny chihuahua pup no less...there have been so many awful cases of animal abuse highlighted recently in the news, that I have to wonder why penalties are not stiffer... I hope someone does to her what she did to that puppy.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I've already decided that if anyone EVER, EVER tried to hurt my dogs with this kind of violence; I'm gonna end up in jail for homicide. And nobody will convince me that it wasn't deserved.

Hearing this stuff makes me so irate.. =(

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Although the story may very well be true, the source is the Daily Mail, infamous for sensationalism and not a very reliable source at all.

If it is true, I hope she pays a heavy price.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I am sad that so much SCUM inhabits our world. Poor little puppy was probably scared of the earlier rucus and that made it pee...sad

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
That is so sad......I hope she rots in jail.......

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
I am very quick tempered, but it has NEVER EVER crossed my mind to throw one of my beloved babies. This woman needs tortured at Gitmo until she can come up with a "good" reason for her behavior. Since there is NO good reason, ... well need I say more.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts