Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2878ffcb.mp4 video by l3abez - Photobucket

Took this video when I came home from work to find a sub wrapper shredded and a bag of milk bone soft treats shredded no idea where they got those treats since I haven't bought any non natural treats for months but this Is usually the outcome when double trouble are together!

ps there's a part where Ninja yawns super loud he does that on a daily basis and its soooooooooooooo fricken cute I smother him every time he does it hahaha

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
maybe the milk bones soft treats bag was hiding under a lounge or something lol the Chi's probably stashed it months back!

·
Registered
912 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Omg, I really LOLed. They are toooooo cute---I love them! :D:D They have so much energy was so funny when they were just making noises rubbing their teeth on each other! :D:D

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha they're little jungle animals when they're together! You can tell they aren't disciplined much by their response lol! Ninja never rips up anything the only time I find chewed up stuff is when prada is here lol and she doesn't do it at her house either!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ahaha ninja knows he's naughtylotus tried to get into my phone to get to them hahaha her head went from side to side then she starting licking my phone stupid dog

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Sherri they are soooooo cute! How could anybody stay mad at those baby faces? LOLOL I love the look on Ninja's face like he knows he did something wrong but he's gonna get all cuddles soon, Shayley does that same face when I ask her if she did something, she gets down like him but wags her butt because she knows she gets away with stuff LOLOL SO Cute! I want them! lol They are twins!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts