Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a breeder friends puppy. Isn't she just a doll? She is white with cream markings and dark eyeliner around both eyes. I think she has the sweetest face. Now if only hubby was as smitten as me:(

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwww.................she is so cute! Chopper needs a chi buddy.

I have puppy fever too, but my husband doesn't want to adopt another dog.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bella's Mom said:
Awwwwwww.................she is so cute! Chopper needs a chi buddy.

I have puppy fever too, but my husband doesn't want to adopt another dog.
That's what I keep telling him LOL.
I passed puppy fever a long times ago, now I have the puppy flu!!

·
Registered
740 Posts
You could do what I did LOL
everynight...just after we said I love yous night.....I would whisper mmmmmaaaaaabbbbeeeellllliiiineeeeee......repeat repeat. LOL
He would say noooooooooo.
Every night for about 2 weeks.....then I would say I really dont know how you sleep well knowing that someone else is going to be raising our daughter LOL
FINALLY one night I whispered maaaaaabbbbbeeeeellliiiinnneeeee....he said he did want to sleep and we are picking her up on the weekend for the love of all thats holy call the breeder so I can sleep.......LOL
bad I know BUT it worked!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Tell him we have 5 dogs one of which is not finished growing and is already 130lbs, one is 90lbs, one is 45lbs and the last 2 are 2lbs and 3lbs:) We are one big happy family:)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Annubus, I know right. I should be able to have 120 divided by 5 (for pounds) ooo ooo 24 chihuahuas!!! I bet you one more would sound much more appealing than 24:D

DITobin Thats kind of how I got Chopper, I may have to keep that in mind. Maybe I will wait until he is sleeping and whisper in his ear 'I think I will get Traci another chihuahua'.:D

Alisha, That is how Chopper got his name, he had to have a motorcycle name since we ride a Harley. Maybe I could suggest Harlee or Ryder. :)

Yoshismom 130 pounds!!:nshocked2: I am gonna tell him, see there is no limit on the amount of chis just because you have big dogs too!! ;)

Thanks everyone for the compliments on her. I am just so smitten. She has black eyeliner on her eyes...so freaking cute!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just say ok we will get rid of the kids I will take the dog just lol realy I did have to go get my kibby when he was at work , so I said "I have to keep him Buster loves him" [ Buster is one of are chihuahua babies] you see we have 6 chihuahuas and 2 are my husbands doing so he realy can not say no to me. He would be lost with out his Bella that is his baby girl and she knows it she has dad rapped

1 - 16 of 16 Posts