Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello1:Isn't he adorable!!! I wasn't looking for another chi, it just happened it was love at 1st sight. This little guy is is a little firball. My daughter and i were out shopping, there
was a lady selling dogs, i knew i shouldn't have but this little guy really pulled on my heart strings. I knew if i adopted him he would be appy and i would not have to worry about a thing. Jack, Jill & Phoebe love him to death and want to lick him. I made an emergency vet run and she gave him a clean bill of health so i am happy, more pics to come, now this little guy needs a name!!

now you know why i could not say no, love at 1st sight!!

Darla

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh my, he is gorgeous!
I couldnt have said no either! lol
He looks like a wee Teddy bear so i would either call him Bear or Teddy, haha!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
So cute. He looks like a Leo to me. I am afraid I would have bought all she had.LOL That's why I don't look. LOL

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He looks like a Diego to me. Super cute!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition, mom..lol He is adorable and does look like a little fuzzy teddy bear.. I like the name Teddy.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys for all the compliments. Hubby just got home and says the will have to go however i have been through this before, I hope i don't have to rehome him however should that happen i will cross that bridge later. Jack and phoebe were supposed to go too and 2 yrs and 1yr later they are still here and he spoiles them , Jill is the only one he new was coming in advance. I think it is going to take time that is all.

I have stopped many times before to look at pups have always resisted. I knew he probably didn't come from the greatest home or best conditions but i wanted better for him and when he licked me on the nose and let me flip him over on his back to rub him that was all that as it! I do wish the back yard breeders would just go away, that is why we have so many purebreds in the shelters. Well this is one little guy who is not going there!!!!!!

Oh he is 8wks and is a dark blue/gray and tan he weighs 1b 1oz according to the postal scale!!!!

Darla

·
Registered
778 Posts
Conrats Darla!!! Give "lil bit" time to work his puppy magic on Papa-he'll come around I bet;)
I think he's a little beauty and I agree with Heather-he does resemble a certain Blue Heeler that we know! Oh,BTW, she suggested Wrangler for a name:)

Hee-hee,I just realized that I'm an Auntie again right?:D

Here's my Granddog Heeler-"Chaps"...yup kind of the same coloring;)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Well I am more parinoid then the little guy is. It is now 5am here in texas and i did not sleep a wink. Well i went to bed at the normal time 10:00 took everyone out one last time and put every one to bed. I laid down and stared at the ceiling, kept thinking the little guy was going to start crying and i would have to get up which he did not.. Guess i fell asleep around 11:00pm. 11:30 phone rings i wake up only to find out out it was a wrong number. Stayed awake for about 1hr trying to get back to sleep. At 2:30 my phone ring again this time it was Aaron (19) telling me he was spending the night at a friends house. Went back to sleep and just as i was dozing off the little guy starts crying. Up again I go, I go rescue him, take him out to do his business, bring him back in, let him chew on my fingers for about 20 min and put him back to bed. At 4:00 am phone rings again, i turned the ringer off this time it was Aaron telling me he was pulling into the driveway and not to get up, OF COURSE I GOT UP!. His friends were playing video games and he could not sleep so he came home. I go back to bed but husband is snoring and of course i cannot sleep so it is now a few min after 5:00am and as you can see i am on the computer!!

Hubby call the little guy an ewok!

got to love it, i will be a zombie today!!!

Darla:p

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
I was like that the first night i had pixie, i was laying awake waiting for her to cry, she didnt make a sound all night!

He certainly is a sweet little thing. I also like the name teddy or i think boo is a nice one to.

I'm sure hubby will come round. My partner wasnt very fond of pixie to start with, he loves her to bits now.

Cant wait to see how he grows up x

·
Registered
778 Posts
LOL- go take a nap and make Aaron pupsit!:coolwink: It sounds like maybe hubbie's coming around to the lil guy?

I laugh everytime we go to Darla's and Aaron comes in- he say's hello and ask's how the Chihuahua-Anonymous meetings are going:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts