Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Being logged in go to the post and you will see and "x" (upper right hand corner) near quote etc, hit that and it will ask you again say yes and bye bye post!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:( yeah that's what i thought but i can't see the X, my 'quota' is not full yet does that matter?

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
vala444 said:
:( yeah that's what i thought but i can't see the X, my 'quota' is not full yet does that matter?
You must be signed in....if your not there is no "x"....if you still have problems tell me and i will delete what you need OK? :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Kemo's mamma I'm always logged in but still i can't see the X, I don't need to erase anything right now I just wanted to know how in case i ever needed to :D Like to be prepared!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
vala444 said:
Thanks Kemo's mamma I'm always logged in but still i can't see the X, I don't need to erase anything right now I just wanted to know how in case i ever needed to :D Like to be prepared!
That is really really weird, maybe PM mia and see if she knows of a glitch!! :? :?

In fact tell me what you do see in your upper right hand corner...now I am curious. thanks

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:( My X went on vacation.... :D (is not there anymore)

:shock: Oh wait...It's on my reply only :scratch:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
vala444 said:
:( My X went on vacation.... :D (is not there anymore)

:shock: Oh wait...It's on my reply only :scratch:
Your so funny! What does that mean?
This is frustrating huh? Mia has to check w/Chris....

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:D :D :D The infamous X only shows up if I reply...Is that how's supposed to be? or are we supposed to see it on the FIRST post? or on every post and reply? :scratch: This is confusing!! :shock:

·
Registered
549 Posts
I do not l have an "x" on my posts either...cannot delete without it. Added...it seems to be on the new posts, like this one, but not on the older posts....??
hmmmmm :wink:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
vala444 said:
:D :D :D The infamous X only shows up if I reply...Is that how's supposed to be? or are we supposed to see it on the FIRST post? or on every post and reply? :scratch: This is confusing!!
If you reply then you own that post so to speak, so you have the right to delete it. If you start a thread same thing....does that help? If I post you can't go into mine and get rid of it then we would have mayhem here... :D

This now is my post and I can delete it, you can't. mine mine mine mine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:D :D :D :D I know that!...maybe what i meant was...if i started a thread and wanna delete it...how do I do THAT ! and say, I wanna delete MY posts and MY own stuff...so far, if I go to an OLD post there is no X but there is one on MY newest post :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts