Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Kemo's mamma I'm always logged in but still i can't see the X, I don't need to erase anything right now I just wanted to know how in case i ever needed to :D Like to be prepared!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
vala444 said:
Thanks Kemo's mamma I'm always logged in but still i can't see the X, I don't need to erase anything right now I just wanted to know how in case i ever needed to :D Like to be prepared!
That is really really weird, maybe PM mia and see if she knows of a glitch!! :? :?

In fact tell me what you do see in your upper right hand corner...now I am curious. thanks

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:D :D :D The infamous X only shows up if I reply...Is that how's supposed to be? or are we supposed to see it on the FIRST post? or on every post and reply? :scratch: This is confusing!! :shock:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
vala444 said:
:D :D :D The infamous X only shows up if I reply...Is that how's supposed to be? or are we supposed to see it on the FIRST post? or on every post and reply? :scratch: This is confusing!!
If you reply then you own that post so to speak, so you have the right to delete it. If you start a thread same thing....does that help? If I post you can't go into mine and get rid of it then we would have mayhem here... :D

This now is my post and I can delete it, you can't. mine mine mine mine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:D :D :D :D I know that!...maybe what i meant was...if i started a thread and wanna delete it...how do I do THAT ! and say, I wanna delete MY posts and MY own stuff...so far, if I go to an OLD post there is no X but there is one on MY newest post :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.